Fort Lauderdale recs

Strosj7

On 6/11/2024 at 5:07 AM, Strosj7 said:

Planning an sexcation to Fort Lauderdale - Anyone have any recs aside from hiring or going to one of the bathhouses / resorts? Some thoughts:

Nude Yoga

Tantra sessions

Cruising at gym saunas

Group sessions?

If you'll have an automobile, a day at Haulover Beach on the north end of Miami is always nice.  While not overtly sexual, the opportunity to be naked in public is refreshing.  There is always plenty of inexpensive parking with easy access to the beach from the parking lot.  There are showers and restrooms.  The gay end is on the north end of the nude beach.

16 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

If you'll have an automobile, a day at Haulover Beach on the north end of Miami is always nice.  While not overtly sexual, the opportunity to be naked in public is refreshing.  There is always plenty of inexpensive parking with easy access to the beach from the parking lot.  There are showers and restrooms.  The gay end is on the north end of the nude beach.

Thank you for the rec!

Just looked at the weather and sadly it now looks like it will be thunder storming and raining the whole time I’m there :(

21 minutes ago, Strosj7 said:

Thank you for the rec!

Just looked at the weather and sadly it now looks like it will be thunder storming and raining the whole time I’m there :(

I've been there when thunder and rain is in the forecast everyday.  But I found that there might only be an hour or two of stormy weather in the late afternoon, leaving most of the day quite nice.  Hopefully it will be like that for you too.

several of the gay guesthouses offer day passes w access to pool, etc. they all cater to a slightly different clientele.  Cabanas near Wilton Manors is popular & very cruisy daytime.  Agree, Haulover is great if weather cooperates.  

Club Ft Lauderdale is the biggest gay men’s sauna in US & open 24/7.  the bars in Wilton Manors start to get busy early afternoon - depends on the crowd you want.  Ramrod opens in the morning & very cruisy

You might want to call the hotel or wherever you're staying at to make sure all is well in the area. I know the county at least that Fort Lauderdale is in was under a state of emergency as of earlier today due to flooding from all the rain.

I was in Ft. Lauderdale for four days last week and it was mostly a waste of a trip due to the weather/rain.  I spent most days in my hotel.  The beach was empty except for Thursday when there was some sun.  The worst day was on Wednesday when the rain never stopped for the entire day which caused serious flooding in several areas.  Even Wilton Manors was empty at night.  I did go to Johnson's that evening and I was literally the only customer.  No dancers.  They closed down around 9:30pm.

I don't think I'll go back until November as summer trips to Florida seem to be too risky as far as weather goes.  Just my two cents.

On 6/11/2024 at 8:07 AM, Strosj7 said:

Planning an sexcation to Fort Lauderdale - Anyone have any recs aside from hiring or going to one of the bathhouses / resorts? Some thoughts:

Nude Yoga

Tantra sessions

Cruising at gym saunas

Group sessions?

Hey there I don't know if you already made your trip or not, but I'm commenting for a couple of things. First off I'm a straight but very sexual and open-minded guy. I went to one of those bad houses when I was out of country and enjoyed it. Wanted to go to one of these but I'm afraid to go by myself. Not literally afraid just nervous. I would be happy to go with you. The other thing is I just recently foresight and come create a profile in rentmen. I'm not trying to advertise here I just read many of the comments about what clients say about reviews and profiles. I'm curious to know what clients are looking for. I'm not some gym buff, I'm an older guy who loves pussy and put awesome loves having fun and helping someone get off however they like it. That really turns me on.

On 6/16/2024 at 9:20 AM, EZEtoGRU said:

I was in Ft. Lauderdale for four days last week and it was mostly a waste of a trip due to the weather/rain.  I spent most days in my hotel.  The beach was empty except for Thursday when there was some sun.  The worst day was on Wednesday when the rain never stopped for the entire day which caused serious flooding in several areas.  Even Wilton Manors was empty at night.  I did go to Johnson's that evening and I was literally the only customer.  No dancers.  They closed down around 9:30pm.

I don't think I'll go back until November as summer trips to Florida seem to be too risky as far as weather goes.  Just my two cents.

I had a similar experience in Hawaii this year.  I went for a week, and it rained everyday.  Spent most of my time in the hotel room.  Would not want to go back if my only experience was that trip  HOWEVER, I spent the same week there last year and it was a perfect trip!

So while I'll always avoid tropical climate during hurricane season and avoid New York and Chicago during the winter, I'll make the best of things when poor whether happens.

On 6/11/2024 at 7:07 AM, Strosj7 said:

Nude Yoga

Tantra sessions

Cruising at gym saunas

Group sessions?

Late this month, I'll be back at Pineapple Point for several days and can highly recommend it as a day pass option.

It's cruisy, yeah, but it's also beautiful and relaxing.  The guys who run it are super friendly.  Very well put together property.

At night, it's a lot more openly sexual.  Daytime feels more low-key.  The open bar at 5pm seems to help kick things off in the right direction.

Haven't been to Club FL, but planning on heading there on this trip.