Bottoms: How long do you stay clean/ready?

Ok, I hope this question isn't too weird. 

I'm sure most bottoms, myself included, prepare themselves (either BM, enema, and/or shower shot or similar) fairly close to getting topped. So no questions about that.

But what about if the bottom does not know what the day/evening might bring. If as a bottom I wanted to get myself ready, and then go out on the town looking for a top to hook up with, how long might the AVERAGE bottom remain ready "down there"? What if it's a couple hours, or more, before getting topped?

(Yes, I understand the risks of the random hookup, so I hope this topic doesn't dwell on that.)

I'm just trying to get an understanding of how long does the lowest part of the intestine stay empty. Yes, each person is different. But might this conversation yield an average expectation?

Truth is, there is no average time. You listed the methods one uses to get clean, and only you know how your body reacts to prepare as best you can. I've been appreciative of the honesty of people I'd like to have further fun with who admittedly can't because they weren't ready back there. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/13/2024 at 7:05 AM, SometimesBi said:

Ok, I hope this question isn't too weird. 

I'm sure most bottoms, myself included, prepare themselves (either BM, enema, and/or shower shot or similar) fairly close to getting topped. So no questions about that.

But what about if the bottom does not know what the day/evening might bring. If as a bottom I wanted to get myself ready, and then go out on the town looking for a top to hook up with, how long might the AVERAGE bottom remain ready "down there"? What if it's a couple hours, or more, before getting topped?

(Yes, I understand the risks of the random hookup, so I hope this topic doesn't dwell on that.)

I'm just trying to get an understanding of how long does the lowest part of the intestine stay empty. Yes, each person is different. But might this conversation yield an average expectation?

Imodium is your friend.  I don't use it much because I haven't been that active in awhile, but if you take two doses, about 5 hours apart, in addition to your normal clean-out regimen,  it will give you a lot of peace of mind.