Mateo Blanco interview about financial domination!

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

This is exactly right. 

It's the mental game of pushing past boundaries and exchanging power, usually without what most would call full-on fucking.

The dominant figure always knows where the line is.

A good sub is able to convince himself in the moment that he has zero control.

It's old-fashioned theatrics, but with good actors, it can be a thrill (for those interested).

I agree with you to a point, especially if the dom is well adjusted and careful not to cross the line into abuse.  I think it's easy for money to let someone rationalize becoming very abusive in this kind of dynamic.  Watching the interview with Mateo, the way he talks about his clients sounds a lot like how relationship scam artists that engage in "pig butchering" scams talk about their victims.  The only difference in his case is his clients do willlingly engage with him as a findom, but it seems like more than an act for him.  Add to that where he claims he needs some form of transaction to be interested in any kind of sex, there just seems to be some of psychopathy driving him.

There were some photos in the interview showing him before his surgeries, and he was genuinely a cute young man.  His alterations are his own business, but I don't think the look he's trying to achieve is going to age well.  I hope has a good exit strategy because I think his ability to keep draining his clients won't last very long as he gets older.

Edited by DynamicUno

7 hours ago, DynamicUno said:

I agree with you to a point, especially if the dom is well adjusted and careful not to cross the line into abuse.  I think it's easy for money to let someone rationalize becoming very abusive in this kind of dynamic.  Watching the interview with Mateo, the way he talks about his clients sounds a lot like how relationship scam artists that engage in "pig butchering" scams talk about their victims.  The only difference in his case is his clients do willlingly engage with him as a findom, but it seems like more than an act for him.  Add to that where he claims he needs some form of transaction to be interested in any kind of sex, there just seems to be some of psychopathy driving him.

There were some photos in the interview showing him before his surgeries, and he was genuinely a cute young man.  His alterations are his own business, but I don't think the look he's trying to achieve is going to age well.  I hope has a good exit strategy because I think his ability to keep draining his clients will last very long as he gets older.

He's clearly all-in on the scene, but the bottom line is that the guy holding the cash always has the power.

Now, the truly trusting- or perhaps, foolish- subs who give you access to their high-line credit cards or bank accounts are taking actual risks with long lasting ramifications. 

There should be an established trust for that, but in many cases, what turns the sub on is the risk itself.

On 5/2/2024 at 9:55 PM, DWnyc said:

I think many don’t even make it to sex. Just don’t get it. I’ve made the mistake of joking about it with one or two providers and unleashed lengthy descriptions engagement with their clients into this stuff - bizarre. 

Not sure what the rules are about posting links to other sites - but there are a lot of places where you can see grindr like listings focused on this scene. I’ve looked through trying to understand but I Honestly don’t get it - it’s no judgement, I really just don’t get it.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DWnyc said:

there are a lot of places where you can see grindr like listings focused on this scene. I’ve looked through trying to understand but I Honestly don’t get it

Yes. It's not an uncommon fetish.

I had a young buddy who used to make quite a lot of money doing this. He'd get these men to come to his place to scrub his floor and clean his bathroom while verbally abusing them and smacking them around a bit telling them how worthless they were. Once they were crying he'd face fuck the guy and demand he surrender his wallet. Once surrendered he'd cum in their mouth and then step on them. Sometimes he would piss on them and make them clean it up.

It was considered an honor to be allowed to serve him and they would fill the wallet with cash and allow him to use their credit card(s) up to a point before they would cut it off. It's an emotional roller coaster for the submissive.

Edited by pubic_assistance
grammar