How far to schedule in advance?

Go to solution Solved by BuffaloKyle,

12 hours ago, Jarrod_Uncut said:

And just so people know, I’m sure by “in mind”, doesn’t mean call them all within  the same time? Sometimes I’ve had people contact, maybe I stepped out the room without my phone and didn’t notice the message until I went to do my routine phone check (also having two separate phones is very easy for it to happen). If I reach back out and they say they’ve “called someone else” and it hasn’t even been 30 minutes to an hour, not cool.

Oh no. Not last minute like that. Reach out to the one guy you have your eyes on, set up the appointment and hopefully it works out. But yeah be prepared to reach out to 1-2 other guys if that first guy doesn't work out. 

11 minutes ago, keroscenefire said:

Oh no. Not last minute like that. Reach out to the one guy you have your eyes on, set up the appointment and hopefully it works out. But yeah be prepared to reach out to 1-2 other guys if that first guy doesn't work out. 

If it's really important that you do indeed have a session with a provider while you're on your trip I would send a couple other guys a message to make contact and make sure they are free. Just send them a message a week out or so saying: "Hi. I'll be in town this weekend and would be interested in meeting up if I have any free time on Friday night/Saturday night. I wouldn't be able to know for sure until the day of. Do same day appts work for you?" Then you won't be locked in and can quickly pivot to one of them if your first choice falls out last minute.