411 on Eamonstud ?

Ali Gator

17 hours ago, Harryinny said:

The tool!!

Sadly those pics aren't his. They belong to a guy on twitter who has over 100k followers. Even the video on RM that shows his dick doesn't match up to the photos. 

9 hours ago, PileDriver said:

That is Eamonstud! Have met him a few times. Great guy, young, a bit shy, beautiful tool. Hire him.

Those dick pics are NOT his. Search @papilatino01 on Twitter, check his media photos and then come back here and make that statement again. I'm sure guy you met is the same guy in the face pic posted but the endowment is off. As I said earlier his RM video proves that. I get that "big is big" but there is levels. Eamon's is a nice thick 7.5-8" based on the video he has up. The pics he stole is from a thick 10".

18 hours ago, DMICS said:

Those dick pics are NOT his. Search @papilatino01 on Twitter, check his media photos and then come back here and make that statement again. I'm sure guy you met is the same guy in the face pic posted but the endowment is off. As I said earlier his RM video proves that. I get that "big is big" but there is levels. Eamon's is a nice thick 7.5-8" based on the video he has up. The pics he stole is from a thick 10".

In my opinion, the use of someone else's pics is a major red flag.