Gorgeous NYC Newbie: Milo

14 hours ago, Lewis H said:

Don't know if you even need to bother posting a link, because it will likely be deleted before we get to it!

Yeah, the ad is gone again. He is staying one step ahead of the law! Beware. Masseurfinder is failing in its due diligence department. 

3 hours ago, EVdude said:

The requested page can not be found

LOL. I managed to see it this time before it disappeared. Whoever the photos belong to, the guy is hot. But this here now/gone in 5 minutes, I've never seen anything like that before. What a waste of time and money.

On 4/24/2024 at 8:26 PM, d.anders said:

LOL. I managed to see it this time before it disappeared. Whoever the photos belong to, the guy is hot. But this here now/gone in 5 minutes, I've never seen anything like that before. What a waste of time and money.

The photos in the ad have absolutely no connection whatsoever to the person you will meet. None. 

14 minutes ago, Typical said:

The photos in the ad have absolutely no connection whatsoever to the person you will meet. None. 

Yes, I won't fall prey. It's good to remind others. Still, to use someone else's photos in a paid ad for paid services takes some serious, arrogant balls. I don't like arrogant people, and I certainly don't want to give them my money. Since it's not easy to sue these fraudsters or get any kind of justice, it's important to expose them every chance one gets.

Furthermore, if you're stupid enough to use photos of a very handsome man, thinking they won't attract fraudulent attention, then you deserve endless ridicule.

This person keeps creating “new” ads on Masseurfinder (currently “Ale”) Warning: In addition to fake photographs and no service, there is theft involved. 

On 4/6/2024 at 5:11 AM, Vegas_Millennial said:

That's funny 🤣. I find it to be the opposite.  Everyone I hired on MasseurFinder has fucked me during the massage (they don't advertise that, because they don't want their spouse, boyfriend, or employer to know they do erotic massages).  Whereas most men I've hired on RentMasseur try to "upsell" for happy ending.

Damn, I need to try Masseurfinder more!😀