JLo "rebrands" tour after canceling seven dates

Ali Gator

Jennifer Lopez, who has experienced 'weak ticket sales' to her first concert tour in five years, has decided to rebrand the tour to attract more interest, after canceling seven shows due to lackluster ticket sales. 

The 'This Is Me Now' tour kicked off in February, to poor sales. She ended up canceling seven dates in the past month, including Cleveland and Nashville. Along with the tour announcement, Lopez released a new album titled “This Is Me… Now” (which flopped worldwide) and two films “This Is Me…Now: A Love Story,” and a documentary, “The Greatest Love Story Never Told.”(Both had low viewership, according to sources.) Lopez, 53, did extensive interviews the earlier part of the year, pushing her new projects.

According to sources close to the tour, she has dropped the "This is Me...Now" title to her tour, and the format focusing on the new songs from the album.  Going forward, the tour will be titled "This is Me...Live / The Greatest Hits" and will eliminate many of the songs from her flop album.  

VARIETY.COM

Jennifer Lopez has rebranded her 'This Is Me... Now' tour as a greatest hits show amid weak ticket sales.