411 / warning about lawsonshorny (robbery story time)

bytemysyntax

On 3/31/2024 at 1:57 PM, DrownedBoy said:

Hotel security isn't there for law enforcement. 

They're there to make sure nothing "unsavory" happens that would scare away guests, and to keep order. They don't have police powers.

If people knew security had to tackle a fleeing, thieving sex worker, it wouldn't be good for their bottom line.

That was my eventual realization; that they didn't really have the authority to detain Lawson. We did start to cause quite a scene. When he let go of my bag after security came to my aid, he ran out toward the parking lot where they do valet parking and Uber drop offs and stuff, so there was a little crowd of people. As I tried to chase him, people asked what was going on and I just said that he stole my phone. I can definitely see how hotel security wouldn't really want to tell other guests the true nature of what went on. 

On 3/31/2024 at 2:28 PM, macado said:

You've reported a couple bad experiences from guys on RM. Is there any reason you haven't reviewed any of them? It would be good for that community to know about your experiences. I don't think many people on RM would ever make it to this forum.

It seems like Lawson made his RM page in late 2023 and I met him around Feb/March 2022. I had found him on Seeking. If I had met him from RM, I definitely would have tried to leave a bad review if he didn't try to block me or somehow prevent me from doing so. I believe his username on Seeking was cybersmokeshow (yet another username he's had over the years). When I tried to report him on Seeking, I was the one who got banned/suspended. 

I'm not really sure how SEO stuff works, but I'm hoping that potentially interested parties can find this thread if they search lawsonshorny on Google. I would love to warn as many people as I can about his behavior and for them to be extremely careful if they try to go ahead and meet him.