411 on "Noods" in SF?

lunasa1990

I like his look and texted with him last fall.  That was before the "finsub" or the "Mr. Noods" references in his profile.  He wouldn't give a clear picture of how much he limited his physical activity (no fucking is clear, but oral? kissing?), so I assume it was a case by case thing or just a hard no that he knew would turn off too many clients.  He also asked for 400 an hour.  Too much money for too little promise, so I passed. 

On 3/26/2024 at 5:30 AM, jackcali said:

I like his look and texted with him last fall.  That was before the "finsub" or the "Mr. Noods" references in his profile.  He wouldn't give a clear picture of how much he limited his physical activity (no fucking is clear, but oral? kissing?), so I assume it was a case by case thing or just a hard no that he knew would turn off too many clients.  He also asked for 400 an hour.  Too much money for too little promise, so I passed. 

Out of curiosity, I went to his ad.  ...like his photos very much, but since he has too many requirements, one being some sort of screening before his agreeing to meet one, etc., and his acutely limited "I Am Into's,"  I would NOT be seeing him if all with well during the "pre-screening."  Lastly, his fee is more than I'd be willing to give him based on the preceding comments of mine.

I hope whoever sees him will report here.  I am curious.  Does "finsubs" mean "fist in subs?"