Gabriel Da Silva

dutchal

20 hours ago, Boaxxx said:

Hopefully the wait will be worth it with no disappointment.

Fool me once, Shame on you, twice shame on me.  There won't be a third time I can assure you of that.  Again he comes to me needing to change schedule a day before we meet.

You would think after last time he'd try and make sure not to pull another stunt again.  Completely done with him.

4 hours ago, FunGuyUS said:

Not making any excuses for him, but I did see recently on his IG that he was packing and moving to midtown Manhattan. 

Yea I am seeing that now.  Originally I had set the trip up for him because he was coming to the area at my request.  I didn't pay, but I booked hotel and set up a second client for him.

He's still coming despite round 2 of logistic fallout.  He's staying minutes from my office so I told him I would at least stop and see him and see where things go (my guess is they will go somewhere!).  At least this time I'm not on the hook for anything even though he paid me back the deposit from the first time.  This time I told him he would just have to trust me.

On 4/2/2024 at 9:46 AM, jmichaeliii said:

Yea I am seeing that now.  Originally I had set the trip up for him because he was coming to the area at my request.  I didn't pay, but I booked hotel and set up a second client for him.

He's still coming despite round 2 of logistic fallout.  He's staying minutes from my office so I told him I would at least stop and see him and see where things go (my guess is they will go somewhere!).  At least this time I'm not on the hook for anything even though he paid me back the deposit from the first time.  This time I told him he would just have to trust me.

Please keep us posted 

13 hours ago, traveling said:

Please keep us posted 

We never met.  The logistics did get messed up again, but in all fairness I got miserably sick days before we were supposed to meet and would have had to cancel anyway.

We texted and all is cool.  When he comes to Philly again we are gonna take another shot.

11 hours ago, jmichaeliii said:

We never met.  The logistics did get messed up again, but in all fairness I got miserably sick days before we were supposed to meet and would have had to cancel anyway.

We texted and all is cool.  When he comes to Philly again we are gonna take another shot.

And…..Please keep us posted 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, FunGuyUS said:

Gabriel use to be partners with the guy in this profile https://rent.men/Tiagogato  when the parted ways he kept the old RM profile and Gabriel created his new profile

Looks like they did not split the massage profile

Looks confusing but nothing devious    

He definitely made an investment in his profile pics.  He looks great.