MikeBigDDaddy - LA/SJ

Boaxxx

• 3 weeks later...

I did connect with him shortly after he started advertising.   It was a fun appointment and, if those pictures are his, they are old.   He is not that lean now.   But the package matched that pic and he knew how to use it.   While older, he provided a great time and I would repeat.   I simply did not review because I was unhappy that his profile pics were so dated.    Very nice, handsome, accommodating man.

8 minutes ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

I did connect with him shortly after he started advertising.   It was a fun appointment and, if those pictures are his, they are old.   He is not that lean now.   But the package matched that pic and he knew how to use it.   While older, he provided a great time and I would repeat.   I simply did not review because I was unhappy that his profile pics were so dated.    Very nice, handsome, accommodating man.

Now I'm interested again. Let's see if he makes his way back to San Jose.

3 hours ago, Muscle Lover 2 said:

Would you say he is the 53 stated in his profile?  Or older than that?

• 3 weeks later...

He's scheduled to be back in SF on the 4th so hopefully I will be able to meet up with him this time since his SJ trip was cancelled. He does have a couple new pics in his ad so maybe he is paying attention to this forum. 😉

On 3/31/2024 at 12:02 AM, Boaxxx said:

He's scheduled to be back in SF on the 4th so hopefully I will be able to meet up with him this time since his SJ trip was cancelled. He does have a couple new pics in his ad so maybe he is paying attention to this forum. 😉

Any update? i see that Pic 2 (the best one) is fake. Seems to be expensive for mystery meat!

I exchanged messages requesting some clear photos of body - he demurred and sent either weird angled shots or duplicates of photos in his profile. That is the sort of thing a guy does when he doesn’t want to be seen and judged based on his physique. If you’re selling body, you need to be honest with yourself and customers about what’s available. I ended the chat 

• 1 month later...