Bodybuilder Milhaus coming to CA/ Vegas

NJmusclelover

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coming to my city soon too.   Definitely my type.   Does not look 40 and looks much heavier than his stated weight (which I prefer).   A few good reviews on RM but I never trust those.   If no one else does, I'll take one for the team, unless I hear something negative in the interim.

Two things:

[1]  I guess this is kind of subjective but I do not consider 6'1" / 185 lbs to be "bodybuilder" size.  He appears to be kind of 'muscular' BUT...

[2] ...the pics are HEAVILY and BADLY edited -- to the point of making him look deformed.  Compare the size of his upper arms vs. his forearms in the pic below as well as how disproportionately he has morphed his right arm vs. his left. 

Also, if you're going to pull editing shenanigans with your pics, maybe don't take them in front of louver panel door that make the morphing / warping even more obvious (second pic below).

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 7.37.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 7.37.36 PM.png

7 minutes ago, LA90046 said:

Two things:

[1]  I guess this is kind of subjective but I do not consider 6'1" / 185 lbs to be "bodybuilder" size.  He appears to be kind of 'muscular' BUT...

[2] ...the pics are HEAVILY and BADLY edited -- to the point of making him look deformed.  Compare the size of his upper arms vs. his forearms in the pic below as well as how disproportionately he has morphed his right arm vs. his left. 

Also, if you're going to pull editing shenanigans with your pics, maybe don't take them in front of louver panel door that make the morphing / warping even more obvious (second pic below).

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 7.37.27 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 7.37.36 PM.png

Also the legs look weird.