411 on Eric Hassan

He used to come to the April weekend event but I haven't seen him for a couple of years. I texted him to see if he will be there this year but he hasn't responded. I'm not surprised though since it is so far out and he might not even know yet. I've never hired him much to my regret, but he is a really nice, hot, piggy sweetheart in person.  

• 2 weeks later...

similar experience...have tried to hire him several times. each time too many barriers and requirements. have hired a friend of his who even essentially gave me a recommendation and still...with that said still want to play with him. he is cautious and have to respect that.

51 minutes ago, PileDriver said:

similar experience...have tried to hire him several times. each time too many barriers and requirements. have hired a friend of his who even essentially gave me a recommendation and still...with that said still want to play with him. he is cautious and have to respect that.

Interesting. Curious what that is. 

I saw him pre-pandemic in late 2019 and setting up the session was easy, even though he was clearly swamped with bookings-clients. Had a great time, he arrived how I wanted and delivered what I wanted. But, I do acknowledge everyone has different experiences. I'm guessing a lot of nonsense has happened since the pandemic causing him to further weed out potential clients (barriers, requirements). 

DMICS agree he seems to have barriers. Have to respect that!!! He never responded disrespectfully to any of my inquiries. Although I have never met him he has presented as a decent upstanding guy. Glad to hear he delivered. Like i just said. he presents as a decent guy. 

Edited by PileDriver

• 1 month later...