411 Ckonrad

blck37

thanks for all the inquiries that lead to great-looking dudes, @blck37 , but, as a courtesy to all the fellow forum members here, can you make it a habit to add "Singapore" or "Hong Kong" (or wherever) to the subject line?....most of us add a city to our Deli inquiries.....not trying to be xenophobic at all, of course, but you may get better replies from those familiar with Asia (admittedly, others will pass over your inquiry when they see the location.....)

thanks

3 minutes ago, blck37 said:

Main reason for not including 'current city' is bcs a lot of those providers are 'travelling providers' and I have no idea where they originally based in. But thanks for suggestion.

Yeah... I think that's more the exception to the rule, to be incredibly trite. When someone suggests a "provider" and I click on it and I'm suddenly in Oklahoma (No offense to Oklahomians - I hear good things!), that's a whiplash I'd rather avoid. And a time waster.

Okay, bye.

6 minutes ago, lanyc said:

Yeah... I think that's more the exception to the rule, to be incredibly trite. When someone suggests a "provider" and I click on it and I'm suddenly in Oklahoma (No offense to Oklahomians - I hear good things!), that's a whiplash I'd rather avoid. And a time waster.

Okay, bye.

Oh wow speechless

Fwiw, I also really prefer people put a city/ location in the subject line. Or “traveling”. I love nyc but I’m not out there any time soon and don’t need to waste all the clicks back and forth.  I want to focus my time here 🙂 and it’s great when I can see it’s a location near to me or a place I visit often. 

18 hours ago, Skip said:

All this talk about wasting our time. Well this isnt exactly cancer research so isn't this sort of all a pleasant and enjoyable waste of time? 

It’s so I can get BACK to my cancer research. Minutes spent shopping here are minutes I could be using searching for a cure.