When it rains (great looking providers) it pours

Ali Gator

This week and upcoming week I've been searching RentMen and RentMasseur for a provider - preferably someone new who may be traveling, or someone locally based who has 'returned home' from traveling.   Right now, there's a dearth of good looking sexy providers in my area on both sites.  A month or so ago, when I was looking for someone new, there was a plethora of great looking guys (with great reviews) - I could have gone broke hiring who I wanted. I had sooo many choices ! (I found a good one who is new and now resides here).

Has anyone else noticed this in their area ?  Either there's no one who grabs your attention, or your area is flooded with hunky guys you want to try - all in the same week or weekend ? 

Not in my area. Not sure why my town has so few travelers, never great and their stay is too brief. However, I myself travel and have treated me from an entire harem of provides (within reason). Not sure if it's the novelty of a new place or if my town is just that lame.

I'd say don't go broke, but that's the kind of problems you might want to have.

59 minutes ago, soloyo215 said:

Not in my area. Not sure why my town has so few travelers, never great and their stay is too brief. However, I myself travel and have treated me from an entire harem of provides (within reason). Not sure if it's the novelty of a new place or if my town is just that lame.

I'd say don't go broke, but that's the kind of problems you might want to have.

It's annoying when they don't post their travel schedule. They post my city as their 'home' with no indication how long their staying. I don't get why they do this - why not say you're going to be here until 'x' date so men can plan their week ? 

I remember I contacted one hot provider to see how long he was in my city. He responded "hurry up and see me tonight, because I'm leaving tomorrow morning".  I told him I couldn't, so I'd catch him next time we were in the same city. He kept pushing to meet that night. 

That provider texted me every day for a week - he was still in my area. By the third or fourth day of his text 'wanting to meet me', I explained I had already spent my money on two other providers that week - he lied and said he was leaving earlier than he was, so I booked with others. I ended the texting with "The $600 I spent with the other two could've been in your pocket for a 2 hour appointment if you were honest in the beginning, rather than rush an appointment for the first night". I then blocked him.

1 hour ago, Ali Gator said:

It's annoying when they don't post their travel schedule. They post my city as their 'home' with no indication how long their staying. I don't get why they do this - why not say you're going to be here until 'x' date so men can plan their week ? 

I remember I contacted one hot provider to see how long he was in my city. He responded "hurry up and see me tonight, because I'm leaving tomorrow morning".  I told him I couldn't, so I'd catch him next time we were in the same city. He kept pushing to meet that night. 

That provider texted me every day for a week - he was still in my area. By the third or fourth day of his text 'wanting to meet me', I explained I had already spent my money on two other providers that week - he lied and said he was leaving earlier than he was, so I booked with others. I ended the texting with "The $600 I spent with the other two could've been in your pocket for a 2 hour appointment if you were honest in the beginning, rather than rush an appointment for the first night". I then blocked him.

Sounds like an annoying experience. It seems like a number of providers show up without showing their travel dates…all’s you can do is ask.  

I just moved here to TX and it seems like the selection has grown since about a year ago. And now it seems like there is some travelers are coming through in the winter months.

6 hours ago, Ali Gator said:

That's strange. Not a great strategy for the provider. Well, you got two others.

It happened again. This morning,  2 new providers posted in my area (they would be in the area this coming week on different days). A few hours after, the ads are all gone. WTH ?  They didn't even allow time to get some responses to book their week (and it didn't appear they were traveling together - not by their availability). 

I've noticed that more and more visiting providers are showing up in Atlanta and not showing dates of their visit. 

I have guessed that perhaps they might just be open ended on their visit, depending on how busy they get. 

Either way, it does make it difficult to know  if their visit matches your availability without having to ask.