Penile Fractures

Luv2play

Anyone here who ever experienced or knew someone who had a penile fracture? In the last year I encountered this with a provider who I have been with a number of times over the last 5 years. 
He doesn’t advertise any longer but still takes old clients. He suffered a penile fracture over a year ago. He had an operation and resumed sexual activities, including a spectacular date with me this summer.

Then he had another and had a second operation. I should mention he has an enormous cock. Don’t know if that was a factor. 
Anyway I hope to see him again this next year.  But only after he assures me everything is ok. 

28 minutes ago, Luv2play said:

Anyone here who ever experienced or knew someone who had a penile fracture? In the last year I encountered this with a provider who I have been with a number of times over the last 5 years. 
He doesn’t advertise any longer but still takes old clients. He suffered a penile fracture over a year ago. He had an operation and resumed sexual activities, including a spectacular date with me this summer.

Then he had another and had a second operation. I should mention he has an enormous cock. Don’t know if that was a factor. 
Anyway I hope to see him again this next year.  But only after he assures me everything is ok. 

A.  Is this an unknown by-product of fracking?

B.  Fright Christmas: Holiday sex leads to more penile fractures, study says

On 12/24/2023 at 10:54 AM, Luv2play said:

He has an enormous dick so there was more tissue to mend, I imagine.

Indeed. I have a play buddy with a cock that’s literally like a beer can. It’s the result of two penile fractures. He’s very careful having sex now, to avoid a third incident. The “if it doesn’t fit, force it” method of fucking doesn’t work for him anymore. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, Luv2play said:

Sounds like a guy I used to meet up with in Toronto.  He was also well blessed and liked to go pretty hard.  He had one incident a few years ago, then he had another one a few months ago just before we were going to meet up.  Put him out of commission for a while. 🤕

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 7:57 PM, Luv2play said:

I did, one of my best mates, had a penis fracture a few years ago while having sex to hard he hit the penis in the wrong direction and I guess broke it in a sense, he was immediately rushed to the hospital to get surgery, he had a big beautiful cock prior and it doesn’t look bad after the surgery but has a noticeable scar.