Any 411 this gorgeous hunk in NYC?

dcman

Hey guys. I’ve seen Kevin a few times and honestly, I didn’t think he was lispy at all. True, that’s just my opinion, and thoughts aren’t facts. But, while I’m not his hugest fan nor a family member or even a friend of his, I thought I’d say something in support of Kevin on this thread. Carry on, men! :) 

Edited by Cliff

1 hour ago, dcman said:

So, if you have seen Kevin a few times he must be pretty good, right?

Hey dcman and other guys here: I saw Kevin only twice, a year apart in visits, and I posted about them on another thread on this forum. Honestly, it was a very vanilla experience both times, even though the second time I asked him to be rougher and more aggressive with me and he agreed to it but then he didn’t deliver. On the plus side he’s handsome and uber sexy. His shoulders and hairy chest are incredible. He’s smart and well informed and can make good conversation. Regarding the comments on this thread about him being lispy, I didn’t catch that vibe. Not a stereotypical macho man, but not queeny, either. In the end, I decided I probably won’t see him again not because he’s this or that, but just because there are SO many other fish in the sea of Manhattan. 

• 3 weeks later...