Las Vegas Spas? Mandalay or Qua the only options?

Cubscout13

Have always gone to Madalay Bay and Qua Spa at Caesar. The last time I went to Madalay Bay it just seemed run down and not great. There was hardly anyone there and one of the pools was drained. I feel like Qua is the only place still cruise. Is there anywhere else that’s not a bathhouse or sex club to go?

1 hour ago, dctraveler said:

I'll be treating myself to a hotel spa massage or two in Vegas when I am there later this month. Would love to know which ones have masseurs with legit kneading skills. 

I think the Encore has the best masseurs and is the best overall spa.

Bellagio’s is hit or miss, and the "misses" were really bad. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 8:47 AM, nycman said:

I think the Encore has the best masseurs and is the best overall spa.

Bellagio’s is hit or miss, and the "misses" were really bad. 

I've had 2 extraordinary experiences at Bellagio's.  In addition to massage I like steam, sauna, whirlpool, and lounging.  Bellagio has a great "wet spa"; use of the gym is also included in your spa experience; and they have a great lounge with drinks and snacks.  Both times I went the day I flew out (redeye), so checked out of my hotel and spent several hours there (including 90 min massage, workout wet spa and lounging).   As an added bonus, my last visit there I met a hot young guy in the Steam room who let me fuck him in the showers.  🔥🐽

I was at Caesars Spa today. From what I saw, I’d say 90%+ if not 100% of the guys were gay haha. Seemed to be an older crowd in the morning with younger guys cycling in later in the afternoon. Didn’t see any action other than a couple of guys playing with themselves in the steam room - given how thick the steam is, you can barely see anything though.

You could 100% tell it was cruisy though - I think the group of guys were all just waiting for someone to take the first step. A couple guys with shorts on at the start and everyone else without. The two with them on had them off within an hour. Totally mixed in terms of race, shape, and age but skewing on the 40+ side.