In flagrante delicto

BobPS

Today,  I parked my car in the huge underground parking garage at UCLA Medical Center in Westwood. I parked on the second level down, which is B2. I decided to take the stairs. I was not very far up the stairs when I heard a female voice screaming .Once I took a 90 degree turn on the staircase, I saw the naked buttocks of a female who was very quickly, pulling up her pants and a man in scrubs, pulling up his pants. They either heard me open the door, heard my footsteps or both, as  they quickly ascended to ground level as if they were running in the Olympics. My question is; have any of you ever been caught in  a similar act  or have or come upon a similar act? And by  similar act ,I don’t mean the dick dock at Provincetown or the shenanigans in the bushes at  Fire Island, etc. etc..

My parents built a new home in a just-being-developed sub-division. I was home from college and I accompanied them on a nice walk after dinner one summer evening. At the end of a cul-de-sac was a partially constructed house, so we decided to take a tour. There was a car parked in the gravel drive and we thought perhaps a carpenter was still working. That is until we got closer to the vehicle and saw a man’s bare ass bouncing up and down between a pair of shapely legs pointing skyward. My dad, known to be a little raunchy, yelled, “sure would be a great place to screw” loudly enough that the couple froze in mid-thrust. My mom was laughing hysterically and convinced us to make a hasty exit.

On 12/5/2023 at 8:02 PM, BobPS said:

Today,  I parked my car in the huge underground parking garage at UCLA Medical Center in Westwood. I parked on the second level down, which is B2. I decided to take the stairs. I was not very far up the stairs when I heard a female voice screaming .Once I took a 90 degree turn on the staircase, I saw the naked buttocks of a female who was very quickly, pulling up her pants and a man in scrubs, pulling up his pants. They either heard me open the door, heard my footsteps or both, as  they quickly ascended to ground level as if they were running in the Olympics. My question is; have any of you ever been caught in  a similar act  or have or come upon a similar act? And by  similar act ,I don’t mean the dick dock at Provincetown or the shenanigans in the bushes at  Fire Island, etc. etc..

Yes, I was caught at a parking garage by security (and I wish he wanted to join, but no luck). I was also caught in the movie theater men's room blowing the hell off a some guy. I got caught by some guy in the men's room of a sports complex blowing a guy, but that one did join, so I blew them both. Then my ex-girlfriend passed in front of a car where I was in the passenger seat blowing another guy in a parking lot (Good God, I have given so many blow jobs in this life!)