https://rentmasseur.com/MarcusNYC

Chelo

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, supersweetlover said:

I reached out to him and got a prompt and courteous response, but he doesn’t share any face pic cuz he wants to remain discreet. Totally respect his choice but I’m not inclined to hire without knowing what he actually looks like. 

His photos are pretty revealing.  I would be inclined to take a chance on him. Guys who have the confidence in their appearance to not provide face pics at all usually arent wrong about themselves. 

20 hours ago, Rudynate said:

Guys who have the confidence in their appearance to not provide face pics at all usually arent wrong about themselves.

Sorry, I can't fall for that. Faces are too important to me. I'll bet every face on rentmen thinks he's hot, and we all know there is no such thing as universal taste. I totally respect privacy, but I understand no one is going to trust me as a first time contact. Will I pay some website membership just to see faces on headless photos? Absolutely not. My income is fixed, and I limit such expenses. Are paid photos private? Absolutely not, so I don't buy the safety motive either. These guys who do HE have to do what they have to do, but there is no way I'm hiring a faceless photo. I don't care what 100 reviews say.

3 minutes ago, d.anders said:

Sorry, I can't fall for that. Faces are too important to me. I'll bet every face on rentmen thinks he's hot, and we all know there is no such thing as universal taste. I totally respect privacy, but I understand no one is going to trust me as a first time contact. Will I pay some website membership just to see faces on headless photos? Absolutely not. My income is fixed, and I limit such expenses. Are paid photos private? Absolutely not, so I don't buy the safety motive either. These guys who do HE have to do what they have to do, but there is no way I'm hiring a faceless photo. I don't care what 100 reviews say.

Such passion.

2 hours ago, d.anders said:

I completely understand your points. Still, if you’re curious, a monthly membership on rentmasseur is only 10 bucks. You can immediately stop it afterwards and pay one month only. And it will give you a chance to check private photos of as many providers as you like. Just a suggestion. 

46 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

Still, if you’re curious, a monthly membership on rentmasseur is only 10 bucks. You can immediately stop it afterwards and pay one month only. And it will give you a chance to check private photos of as many providers as you like. Just a suggestion.

Thank you for that info. I did not realize the price was only $10. That seems quite reasonable to build a month's worth of screenshots, and keep a private reference library for future hires. I appreciate the suggestion.

6 hours ago, d.anders said:

Thank you for that info. I did not realize the price was only $10. That seems quite reasonable to build a month's worth of screenshots, and keep a private reference library for future hires. I appreciate the suggestion.

You’re welcome. I’m glad I could help. Well planned. It looks like you have quite a rewarding research project to occupy yourself in the New Year. Enjoy! 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...