Dimitryy in DC

MarkR

Yes, I spent an overnight with him in 2019. He’s probably early 30’s now but looks younger. He’s been advertising for over ten years and he’s been discussed here; although I couldn’t find him. He’s changed the spelling of his name a few times. He used to be under Russian Dima, which is the nickname for Dmitry. Dropped the “Russian” for obvious reasons. I’d certainly recommend. 

Edited by Pensant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I met with him Monday in New Orleans and  had a fantastic time with him!  He is very courteous and prompt and professional in his communications!

As far as appearance, I rank him # 1 of all providers I’ve ever met in 21 years of hiring.

He’s very courteous, but he was also able to “shift gears” for our session during which I sought to be dominated (spanked and getting to worship his feet), and his verbal skills were superb in that regard.

He left New Orleans yesterday for Birmingham, and I followed right behind him today, and we’re meeting again tomorrow!  That should speak volumes for just how pleased I was with our encounter two days ago!

UPDATE (4/4/24):  Just completed second session, and it was even better than the first!!  Very anxious to meet with him again when he’s over this way (Birmingham) in mid May.  With Amtrak only $77 round trip, what a deal!!!

Edited by jusmeinbr
Removed duplicate text.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Asked his rate, which was over the asshole line.

I politely said, “sorry, not interested”, so I would not leave him hanging.

he replied with, “good, I don’t meet poor people” thereby confirming my belief that people who charge too much tend to be assholes, at least in this arena.

Met Andreep instead; that was a great time.

Edited by jtwalker

13 hours ago, Camuncapp said:

I thought he was worth every penny.  Maybe he charges different in different markets but I thought it was appropriate for where I live and given his reputation. Can't wait to see him again when he returns in June.

I feel the same way, and I’m expecting to book an Amtrak trip when he is in Birmingham later this month.  He is my perfect provider, and he was polite both throughout our communications and our meetings last month. I found his rate very reasonable and did not hesitate to add a $50 tip for an hour because he provided exactly what I sought from a meeting.

On 4/3/2024 at 7:39 PM, jusmeinbr said:

I met with him Monday in New Orleans and  had a fantastic time with him!  He is very courteous and prompt and professional in his communications!

As far as appearance, I rank him # 1 of all providers I’ve ever met in 21 years of hiring.

He’s very courteous, but he was also able to “shift gears” for our session during which I sought to be dominated (spanked and getting to worship his feet), and his verbal skills were superb in that regard.

He left New Orleans yesterday for Birmingham, and I followed right behind him today, and we’re meeting again tomorrow!  That should speak volumes for just how pleased I was with our encounter two days ago!

did he have nice feet??

ELIO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I made the Amtrak trip to Birmingham (only $66 round trip) and had another fantastic time with him on Wednesday!

As his profile says, he invests in stocks, so we even watched a little CNBC as the Dow broke 40,000.  

He and I both own some of the same stocks, and I really love that, in addition to being my dream provider (why else would I spend 19 hours round trip, including the drive to the Amtrak station?) to fulfill my ultimate fantasy (which he’s now done on three occasions since early April), he puts the money to great use funding his own future retirement!

In 21 years of hiring (though down substantially in the last eight years because guys like him are few and far between) he ranks # 1 all time!