Dongdongdedian in NYC

EVdude

On 11/13/2023 at 7:34 PM, deepplease said:

Good to know, Andy shares his lair ? 

He recently does allow other select masseurs the use of his special lair with different colored stars floating in the ceiling while he shuffles between providing massages at other nearby spas in which he is connected.  

• 1 month later...

Can someone describe his talent? Does he have the gift of firm-touch-technique? Is he totally into muscle healing? What exactly is this W Spa lair? I've never been to a NYC Asian spa, but I'm not opposed to going if the place is clean and legit. Thank you.

40 minutes ago, d.anders said:

Can someone describe his talent? Does he have the gift of firm-touch-technique? Is he totally into muscle healing? What exactly is this W Spa lair? I've never been to a NYC Asian spa, but I'm not opposed to going if the place is clean and legit. Thank you.

I can’t tell you anything about him as I’ve not been with him.

The W Spa Andy “lair” is just a fun name people have given to the single room located upstairs apart from the others. And  since Andy is owner/manager the room was, for a long time, basically his domain.  In my opinion nothing to rush to to experience, it’s a room hahaha
And I wouldn’t call it an Asian spa, as there are some other ethnicities working there from time to time 

There is also a separate room at HK spa, downstairs from the other rooms and it has its own shower which is nice. However you have to go outback and outside to get to it which is not great if you do a body scrub beforehand as that’s done inside upstairs. 

Edited by JUWS

7 minutes ago, JUWS said:

And I wouldn’t call it an Asian spa, as there are some other ethnicities working there from time to time

By Asian, I mean owned and operated. It does not refer to the employees. Thank you for the lair education.

I contacted Eason. Outcalls only, no table. Bummer.

Edited by d.anders

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...