Matty Canada from Adonis - avail in NYC?

BananaBagel

according to the rentmasseur ad posted upthread (which is probably?? Matty and not a fake), he's staying in NY until Nov 27........based on the posts here, he has strong limits (certainly his prerogative) and has only been doing the non-nude Adonis go-go shows (he's schedule to be there tonight)......I'm wondering if he'll decide to do the Adonis nude show (usually the last Saturday of the month).....it's a chance at big, big money, but will require him to greatly relax his limits, something he may not be ready for, at least in a "public" setting like that.......

Edited by azdr0710

Matty's not "new" to the scene. He's been modeling (sort of) and stripping in women's clubs in Canada, and visiting LA often. Over the past few years he's been around the block a few times. I'm sure he doesn't want a cheap reputation though, wants to get the most for the minimum, and wants to continually be "new meat".

Don't we all. 

On 11/20/2023 at 8:24 PM, azdr0710 said:

according to the rentmasseur ad posted upthread (which is probably?? Matty and not a fake), he's staying in NY until Nov 27........based on the posts here, he has strong limits (certainly his prerogative) and has only been doing the non-nude Adonis go-go shows (he's schedule to be there tonight)......I'm wondering if he'll decide to do the Adonis nude show (usually the last Saturday of the month).....it's a chance at big, big money, but will require him to greatly relax his limits, something he may not be ready for, at least in a "public" setting like that.......

It is definitely him. I talked to him in person at Fairytale after sending him a message to the RentMasseur ad, and he acknowledged it. I also demurred on doing a private session with him though. However, we did speak about the nude party coming up on Saturday. He said he was thinking about it but was unsure. I told him he should talk to Tim and at least go and hang out clothed to get a feel for it to see if he was up for getting naked. He said he might do that, especially when I told him how much I have seen other guys make at the nude parties. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Edited by ZMontoff

Without veering too much into "Strip Club" subforum territory, looks like Matty is scheduled for the Adonis nude party tonight, according to this morning's email from Tim. It's possible that Tim will let him keep underwear on, though, as he's done for a very few previous headliners.  Wish I wasn't 2500 miles away. 

11 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Without veering too much into "Strip Club" subforum territory, looks like Matty is scheduled for the Adonis nude party tonight, according to this morning's email from Tim. It's possible that Tim will let him keep underwear on, though, as he's done for a very few previous headliners.  Wish I wasn't 2500 miles away. 

Take that email with a grain of salt. The best looking guys he features in it each time actually show up maybe 75% of the time. He claims they flake, but sometimes they tell me (when I do see them) that he takes “maybe” or even a polite “no, maybe next time” as a “yes”. 

Good on this thread for answering a bunch of questions I had about Matty after seeing him in one of Tim’s emails a few weeks ago. He’s certainly one of the freshest face hotties I’ve seen in the Adonis lineup in some time. Reminds me of another young guy I met at an Adonis nude party a few years ago, name escapes me but he was model good looking, incredible face and lean athletic body. He had very similar sounding limits to Matty and didn’t last long at Adonis. We had a good talk and he told me he was A genuine virgin, from a strict fundamentalist family. I’ve followed him on Insta since then and these days he’s a professional model and very much a Jesus freak.

re. Matty, I would imagine that, given the poster above saying he’s been around for a while and traveled to LA a number of times, that he’s probably had some high rollers there get further than muscle worship. But who knows. My personal experience has always been that almost all guys who dance at places like Adonis are open to more depending on how comfortable they feel with the client and how much they’re offered.

6 hours ago, domdom81 said:

Good on this thread for answering a bunch of questions I had about Matty after seeing him in one of Tim’s emails a few weeks ago. He’s certainly one of the freshest face hotties I’ve seen in the Adonis lineup in some time. Reminds me of another young guy I met at an Adonis nude party a few years ago, name escapes me but he was model good looking, incredible face and lean athletic body. He had very similar sounding limits to Matty and didn’t last long at Adonis. We had a good talk and he told me he was A genuine virgin, from a strict fundamentalist family. I’ve followed him on Insta since then and these days he’s a professional model and very much a Jesus freak.

re. Matty, I would imagine that, given the poster above saying he’s been around for a while and traveled to LA a number of times, that he’s probably had some high rollers there get further than muscle worship. But who knows. My personal experience has always been that almost all guys who dance at places like Adonis are open to more depending on how comfortable they feel with the client and how much they’re offered.

In addition to the Adonis Nude party, Matty from Canada was also scheduled to be at the Spunk event at the Monster last night:

MAILCHI.MP

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LINEUP OF MEN.

Any reports on which event (if either), the Golden Boy attended?

BTC

14 hours ago, goosh69 said:

Take that email with a grain of salt. The best looking guys he features in it each time actually show up maybe 75% of the time. He claims they flake, but sometimes they tell me (when I do see them) that he takes “maybe” or even a polite “no, maybe next time” as a “yes”. 

Yes indeed. Tim does that but when you have to constantly herd cats - big  & small - and need to keep the show going.. you have to cut him some slack. I was not too happy that unlike the promo mails the final nude party email did not mention Matty, but he did show up and stayed in thongs the whole time.  His strict touching "rules" still applied - atleast to me and couple patrons I spoke to.  I had the final lap dance of the night with him and funnily he did not find a place to change back to street clothes so he did it right there in the lap dance room and yes I did get a peek at the treasure LOL

Edited by diehard_002
Spelling

2 hours ago, diehard_002 said:

Yes indeed. Tim does that but when you have to constantly herd cats - big  & small - and need to keep the show going.. you have to cut him some slack. I was not too happy that unlike the promo mails the final nude party email did not mention Matty, but he did show up and stayed in thongs the whole time.  His strict touching "rules" still applied - atleast to me and couple patrons I spoke to.  I had the final lap dance of the night with him and funnily he did not find a place to change back to street clothes so he did it right there in the lap dance room and yes I did get a peak at the treasure LOL

Hopefully the rewards will inspire him to make more appearances.

• 1 month later...

gee, as fast as this down-home Canuck swept into the big city, he has just as quickly seemingly disappeared.....a quick check of his Twitter shows him mentioning a strip tour of the states........though he certainly isn't uninitiated, I wonder if life in NYC and Adonis et al was too fast??.........I hope he's doing well........

934f055777be2981c026.thumb.jpeg.61192ffc6c27d0ef834c124016cf53bc.jpeg

Just now, azdr0710 said:

gee, as fast as this down-home Canuck swept into the big city, he has just as quickly seemingly disappeared.....a quick check of his Twitter shows him mentioning a strip tour of the states........though he certainly isn't uninitiated, I wonder if life in NYC and Adonis et al was too fast??.........I hope he's doing well........

934f055777be2981c026.thumb.jpeg.61192ffc6c27d0ef834c124016cf53bc.jpeg

It only takes one reputable sugar daddy to propel you into retirement.  Temporarily. 

Edited by Coolwave35

5 hours ago, azdr0710 said:

Perhaps he's recovering from dehydration.