ANNOYINGLY......

3 minutes ago, purplekow said:

One through 4 are all tied and equally difficult for me but Worcestershire sauce is #1.   

I'll just say this... I consider you a full-fledged ethicist so I can see why number 2 would be tough. I would say 99.999% of the time you know what to do and that's probably a very good thing considering your chosen profession.

4 hours ago, Vin_Marco said:

I'll just say this... I consider you a full-fledged ethicist so I can see why number 2 would be tough. I would say 99.999% of the time you know what to do and that's probably a very good thing considering your chosen profession.

In actuality Number 3 is the most difficult for me but I am working on getting better at asking for help mainly because as I get older, I actually need more help.  Number 2 was never uttered in my household.  #1 is jtough.  #4 I am reasonably good with saying.  As far as Worcestershire sauce. Tried it.  Didn't like it. So, Never use it never will.  

• 2 weeks later...

Screensho.jpegI thought it was appropriate 😂 My pal ZA in Las Veges sent it to me and our friend David in WeHo and I thought I'd pass along the BIG holiday spirit 🎅🏽

Edited by Vin_Marco

I am grateful that I am able to give  toys to Christmas toy drives so that a child who might not get a toy, receives at least one. Plus this 70 year old kid had a great deal of fun buying all kinds of toys at Target the other day. It made me feel joyful dropping them off at the local fire station where they will be sorted and distributed to several local charities. In my mind, this is what the holidays should be all about.