Relaxing_touch NYC rent masseur

Jay288

HARD PASS ON (RMass) RELAXING_TOUCH, IF YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY.

Scheduled a 90-minute massage with Relaxing_touch in the last two weeks based on provider's pics and reviews of forum members LookingAround and allyouknow. I ended the massage roughly 30minutes early. The below implies nothing about provider’s personality or intelligence.

TECHNIQUE: Provider has ZERO massage training. In his words, paraphrased, “I just bought a table and started seeing clients.” There was no discernable rhythm or consistency to the random strokes, squeezes, and kneading applied to my body. Right and left sides of my body received noticeably uneven attention. At times, I felt the edges of fingernails.

PICTURES: Profile pictures are INACCURATE: At the time of my massage, provider showed less muscle; a dome-shaped abdomen; and plus 10lbs of non-muscle weight. Physically, provider does not present as a $200 (NYC dollars) for 60min massage body-type.

ATMOSPHERE: Massage delivered in a sparsely furnished studio apartment in Hell’s Kitchen, bereft or adornment except for a television and a portable-dishwasher, and a bright kitchen fluorescent light that provider kept lit during the massage.

Provider’s massage is the second worst massage I’ve had since before the Pandemic, second only to the single massage provided by Marks_Masseur (https://rentmasseur.com/Marks_Masseur). MT permitted. HE yes, lackluster at that.

If I had paid $75…well…what was I expecting. But $200 (NYC dollars) for the service provided reflects the finding of an easy way to make tax-free money in a market with grossly imperfect information about the services on offer. [end]

2 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

HARD PASS ON (RMass) RELAXING_TOUCH, IF YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY.

Scheduled a 90-minute massage with Relaxing_touch in the last two weeks based on provider's pics and reviews of forum members LookingAround and allyouknow. I ended the massage roughly 30minutes early. The below implies nothing about provider’s personality or intelligence.

TECHNIQUE: Provider has ZERO massage training. In his words, paraphrased, “I just bought a table and started seeing clients.” There was no discernable rhythm or consistency to the random strokes, squeezes, and kneading applied to my body. Right and left sides of my body received noticeably uneven attention. At times, I felt the edges of fingernails.

PICTURES: Profile pictures are INACCURATE: At the time of my massage, provider showed less muscle; a dome-shaped abdomen; and plus 10lbs of non-muscle weight. Physically, provider does not present as a $200 (NYC dollars) for 60min massage body-type.

ATMOSPHERE: Massage delivered in a sparsely furnished studio apartment in Hell’s Kitchen, bereft or adornment except for a television and a portable-dishwasher, and a bright kitchen fluorescent light that provider kept lit during the massage.

Provider’s massage is the second worst massage I’ve had since before the Pandemic, second only to the single massage provided by Marks_Masseur (https://rentmasseur.com/Marks_Masseur). MT permitted. HE yes, lackluster at that.

If I had paid $75…well…what was I expecting. But $200 (NYC dollars) for the service provided reflects the finding of an easy way to make tax-free money in a market with grossly imperfect information about the services on offer. [end]

I would definitely try to choose trained and certified massage therapist in the future. I still have a hard time understanding why guys choose to go to an uncertified therapist, and then complain about the providers lack of skills/training. I would compare, going to an untrained therapist like going to an untrained Chiropractor or doctor,  it’s not something I would do or recommend. 

1 hour ago, LookingAround said:

Of all the guys on RM how many do you think are certified?

I've had terrible massages by certified guys and great massages by guys who aren't.

Skill in massage takes instincts and the certification papers don't always signify you've got any.