Any clubs in Manhattan or Hell’s Kitchen that has shirtless dancers?

afterfallhours

Try again with the Adonis NY website. I believe they have go-go dancers at Fairytale on M, W, F, Sa, and Su. 

Their once-monthly fully nude event is this Saturday the 28th. 

Edited by azdr0710

• 2 months later...

Check Spunk nights at the Monster in West Village - usually Thursdays & other nights too.  Spunk also does parties at Pieces W Village.  The Spunk parties are $10 cover or close.  

W Village is 10-15 minute max subway ride south of HK to Christopher Street (1/2/3 trains).  Very easy & worth it.  Monster venue is bigger than Fairytale & Spunk parties have been running there forever.  Strippers and private lap dance facilities if that’s your thing.  The area where they do private dances is a bit more private than Fairytale too. 

Boxers in HK has shirtless staff -  but no actual strippers as I recall.

Edited by SouthOfTheBorder

if you're looking for someone to take to your hotel - RM is a better option.

the dancers/strippers are sometimes available, but requires a lot more work & probably more money too - the strippers will make more money in the bar than going off with one person for one hour.  In the bar - it really depends on your appearance, how much they like you & the cash you're willing to spend.

With RM - it's a cleaner/less complicated transaction.

10 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

Check Spunk nights at the Monster in West Village - usually Thursdays & other nights too.  Spunk also does parties at Pieces W Village.  The Spunk parties are $10 cover or close.  

W Village is 10-15 minute max subway ride south of HK to Christopher Street (1/2/3 trains).  Very easy & worth it.  Monster venue is bigger than Fairytale & Spunk parties have been running there forever.  Strippers and private lap dance facilities if that’s your thing.  The area where they do private dances is a bit more private than Fairytale too. 

Spunk parties at the Monster are Thursdays and Saturdays. Pieces is on Sundays. 

14 hours ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

I have my eye on a particular bartender who has a mildly naughty Twitter. Such a crush.