41 on DocKev in LA?

LAFreedom

This guy is new on RM and has 3 all  positive reviews. I don't think it is fair to pan him here on this forum when the poster didn't post a negative review on RM, or so it would seem. Seems to me like a one sided critique. If the poster here had posted a negative review on RM then the provider could have had the opportunity to respond.

Apropos this situation, I read a review in RM today from a client who gave a negative report of a provider saying the experience was less than satisfactory for, among other reasons, that the bed the provider has was a cheap low rent  IKEA model that made a cracking noise and the provider had got upset.

In his response the provider stated that he recently bought the bed for over $1000 and that it had made a serious cracking noise under the weight of the extremely heavy client. So he asked the client to get out of the bed. Totally understandable.

The two posts from client and provider read together allowed the reader to draw his own conclusions, as it should be. The provider otherwise had positive reviews over a number of years.

This guy has been around under various names and discussed in length:

2006, under the name "medjock": medjock in NYC | The Deli (companyofmen.org)

2021, under the name "JOCKDOCMED": JOCKDOCMED Currently in ATL | The Deli (companyofmen.org)

2022, under the name "DrKevin": 411 DrKevin visiting Boston | The Deli (companyofmen.org)

19 hours ago, Luv2play said:

This guy is new on RM and has 3 all  positive reviews. I don't think it is fair to pan him here on this forum when the poster didn't post a negative review on RM, or so it would seem. Seems to me like a one sided critique. If the poster here had posted a negative review on RM then the provider could have had the opportunity to respond.

I’ve left reviews on RM that have been removed. I also don’t leave negative reviews if there was a mismatch, only if there is obvious intent to scam, risk of violence, threat etc. And even those have been removed or the provided pops up with another profile. 

I gave the provider feedback of their emotional maturity and mental health directly.  I don’t need to read the history to know this provider is not suited for this job. But thanks to others who shared the history - had I found it previously I would have avoided this.