medjock in NYC

kaboom35
This topic is 2812 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone been with medjock? I did a search on the forums and couldn't find any threads about him. 5 good reviews on rentmen but just checking on here.

https://rentmen.com/medjock/

This isn't a full review - I have been with him recently and I will just say that he has added a few pounds (pics on RM are him, but a bit old), and he isn't into post-event cuddling. If you like 'em a little chunky, and just want to do your business and move on, he's not bad.

No post-event cuddling, I won't hire him. I love post-event cuddling, this is a requirement for me. There is nothing like, having a hot muscular dude hold you tightly, while pressing his private against your buttock.

He messages me everytime I visit his profile. Seems kind of desperate?

I replied to his email that I lived 3000 miles away. Still, we chatted back and forth in a sexually provocative way even after he knew I was not an immediate prospect. I was left with a good impression of the guy. So, maybe not so desperate since he had the time to chat a bit.

I replied to his email that I lived 3000 miles away. Still, we chatted back and forth in a sexually provocative way even after he knew I was not an immediate prospect. I was left with a good impression of the guy. So, maybe not so desperate since he had the time to chat a bit.

So in other words, he is "being engaging" and "running a good business."

This isn't a full review - I have been with him recently and I will just say that he has added a few pounds (pics on RM are him, but a bit old), and he isn't into post-event cuddling. If you like 'em a little chunky, and just want to do your business and move on, he's not bad.

Medical Student = up to his ass in debt = Ramen noodles = chunky. Personally, I like my men a little chunky (with two MAJOR exceptions of contributors to this site), but methinks this young'un could pork up if he doesn't watch it.

FWIW: From his posted pictures, I'd do him in a New York Minute, which is convenient as that's where he's located. Is there such a thing as a Boston minute or a Chicago minute? Enquiring minds want to know.

...Is there such a thing as a Boston minute or a Chicago minute? Enquiring minds want to know.

Chicago minutes vary with the time of year. In winter, they are 28 seconds 'cuz it is so damned cold you want to get indoors VERY quickly. In summer, it is 72 seconds 'cuz it is so damned sticky you don't want to move too fast.

Your question prompted me to remember how time obsessed people are in Chicago. Outdoor clocks are everywhere. Ask someone how far something is and they answer in minutes. ("How far is Jewel? Oh, about 10 minutes away." "How far is your commute? About 45 minutes) The traffic reports all state the time between points, not the speed at which traffic is moving.

Chicago minutes vary with the time of year. In winter, they are 28 seconds 'cuz it is so damned cold you want to get indoors VERY quickly. In summer, it is 72 seconds 'cuz it is so damned sticky you don't want to move too fast.

Your question prompted me to remember how time obsessed people are in Chicago. Outdoor clocks are everywhere. Ask someone how far something is and they answer in minutes. ("How far is Jewel? Oh, about 10 minutes away." "How far is your commute? About 45 minutes) The traffic reports all state the time between points, not the speed at which traffic is moving.

THANK YOU for reminding me of those finer points. I grew up in Greater Chicagoland, but I've basically become a Native of New England. I'd forgotten about the time as distance distinction.

On a side note: I have yet to find a Native New Englander who can tell me which way is North.

As far as time between points ("From the Spaghetti Bowl to I-n90 in DuPage county ..."]: The distance is static. Speed is thus [constant]/time, or inverse minutes. So just divide 1 by the time.

I knew I'd moved out of Chicago appropriately, when I was at my stepfather's memorial in 2007. At two in the afternoon, the fifteen mile drive from the Post Office to Elmhurst was an hour and fifty minutes.

Same in LA. Distances are described by time to get there, which in LA is the significant factor.

: The distance is static. Speed is thus [constant]/time, or inverse minutes. So just divide 1 by the time.

I knew I'd moved out of Chicago appropriately, when I was at my stepfather's memorial in 2007. At two in the afternoon, the fifteen mile drive from the Post Office to Elmhurst was an hour and fifty minutes.

Try Seattle. Traffic is impossible.

...I knew I'd moved out of Chicago appropriately, when I was at my stepfather's memorial in 2007. At two in the afternoon, the fifteen mile drive from the Post Office to Elmhurst was an hour and fifty minutes.

You will like this one. Several years ago my employer used a vendor that was based in Long Beach. one of their execs lived in LaJolla and commuted every day to his office in Long Beach. He visited us one day. Flew into O'Hare and rented a car to make the drive to downtown Chicago. Meanwhile, we are waiting for him to arrive and he is later and later and later. He finally arrived two and a half hours late. On arriving he said "It just took me three and a half hours to drive twelve miles. You people have a traffic problem!" It was during the re-building of the Kennedy expressway.

The next time he visited he took the 'L' from O'Hare, which had a station in the basement of our office building. He was an hour early. :)

You will like this one. Several years ago my employer used a vendor that was based in Long Beach. one of their execs lived in LaJolla and commuted every day to his office in Long Beach. He visited us one day. Flew into O'Hare and rented a car to make the drive to downtown Chicago. Meanwhile, we are waiting for him to arrive and he is later and later and later. He finally arrived two and a half hours late. On arriving he said "It just took me three and a half hours to drive twelve miles. You people have a traffic problem!" It was during the re-building of the Kennedy expressway.

The next time he visited he took the 'L' from O'Hare, which had a station in the basement of our office building. He was an hour early. :)

I live in Everett, about 20 miles north of Seattle. I used to drive into Seattle all the time. Now I take the bus. So much better!!!

• 2 months later...

Medjock just found this thread, and then sent me this lovely note:

"i saw what you wrote about me on that thread... chunky? you're the last person who should talk about people and their weight you fat pig. and i actually do cuddle with some people... just not with you because i found you repulsive. suck on that"

Charming, isn't he?

"i saw what you wrote about me on that thread... chunky? you're the last person who should talk about people and their weight you fat pig. and i actually do cuddle with some people... just not with you because i found you repulsive. suck on that"

Charming, isn't he?

I would get requests to meet after viewing his page. Thought about maybe making an appointment to meet up. Thanks, Tenderloin. That just opened up a new space on my watched guys list.

I would get requests to meet after viewing his page. Thought about maybe making an appointment to meet up. Thanks, Tenderloin. That just opened up a new space on my watched guys list.

At least he used "their" correctly?

I just visited his profile, and he got back to me in seconds. Don't mind chunky. From his video clips, he certainly is a juicy one.

I can't believe some of you guys.... If chunky does not bother you then why hire? Just find some free fun. In my experience, average/chunky guys are free, easier to arrange hook-ups with, and plentiful. When I feel like paying, I pay for bodies that took hard work in the gym to attain and an experience I probably could not get for free... at least not without a ton of effort.

Charming, isn't he?

Ok, this just made me laugh so hard I peed a little. Might have to hire him when he is in Boston.

Actually, he looks too chunky for my taste.

I can't believe some of you guys.... If chunky does not bother you then why hire? Just find some free fun. In my experience, average/chunky guys are free, easier to arrange hook-ups with, and plentiful. When I feel like paying, I pay for bodies that took hard work in the gym to attain and an experience I probably could not get for free... at least not without a ton of effort.

totally agree

Archived