Dog or Cat Lover? Post pics of your companion(s) and introduce them

ICTJOCK

I'm a beagle lover.   My first partner introduced me to the breed and I bought him a beagle puppy as a Christmas present.    I soon had to get my own and 'Buddy"  was

my first beagle experience.    He'll always be with me.    Today,  I have 3 beagles,  a "black saddle"  beagle  (mostly black color with some brown and white)  named "Gabe",   a "lemon" beagle,  my only  female and she was adopted through a beagle rescue   "Lady"   and my youngest beagle,    a "blue"  beagle  (mostly gray colors and he's a little smaller than the other two)  named  "Scout-Scout".     The boys can be loud,  females usually are not.    These three have largely been well behaved,  although I say that Scout has a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde personality.      They are friendly,  positive and good natured.     Gabe and Scout serve as my "assistants"   with my morning fitness workouts.      I also appreciate cats,  but have only had one of them.    I'm also a horseman and my long term quarter horse I received as a colt for my 11th birthday will always rank.   Scout below.

What about you,   show us your companion and introduce us.

Chris & Scout.jpg

On 10/9/2023 at 12:15 AM, rvwnsd said:

TheBoysinFrontoftheTV2.thumb.jpg.f8d8f411136a62a7abf18476e9ccb016.jpg

Linus (on the left) and his brother Lucien.

The Humane Society said one was a boy and the other was a girl, so I named them Linus and Lucy after the Peanuts characters. Turned out, Lucy was not a girl and so he is Lucien. 

Beautiful cats.   Thanks for sharing!