Maxtheslut - Los Angeles

tsgarp

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, GTMike said:

I'm being cautious. Communications received over time have been inconsistent with mixed signals, but clearly side temporary hustle for now.

Can you be more specific?  I was gonna reach out to him for his rates, etc and see how he responds…

1 hour ago, HoseMaster said:

Can you be more specific?  I was gonna reach out to him for his rates, etc and see how he responds…

Absolutely do so. I don't want to discourage you from that but my point more broadly is that he had quoted inconsistent rates at different times. (I think alot of that might be due to externalities and other things going on influencing his pricing) in the moment.

And apologies I was referring to myself regarding having a cautious approach in terms of valuing reliable consistency. Also in retrospect I probably shouldn't have used the terminology of ".... temporary hustle" if it inherently insinuates that approach in itself is bad.

• 1 month later...

He's one of those kids who put their whole life on social media. Start with the twitter account he lists in his ad. From there you can find his (free) onlyfans, instagram, facebook, etc. and sufficient identifying information to fill out a job application.  He's a hot mess. No hire.

1 hour ago, la_connor said:

He's one of those kids who put their whole life on social media. Start with the twitter account he lists in his ad. From there you can find his (free) onlyfans, instagram, facebook, etc. and sufficient identifying information to fill out a job application.

Clearly, he is someone who could not be trusted to be discreet about whatever encounter one may have with him.  Enough said.

2 hours ago, la_connor said:

He's one of those kids who put their whole life on social media. Start with the twitter account he lists in his ad. From there you can find his (free) onlyfans, instagram, facebook, etc. and sufficient identifying information to fill out a job application.  He's a hot mess. No hire.

I don’t see why you have to be so judgmental. Some people live out loud and don’t care what people know about them. 

4 hours ago, la_connor said:

Wow, you weren't kidding - he really doesn't care at all.

14 hours ago, la_connor said:

Yes, but he cums buckets!

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2023 at 12:15 PM, guru68 said:

https://members.seeking.com/member/0ea55118-eaf5-4542-894b-727ba9e33572

For those of you thinking Max might be more suited to being a sugar baby.

Well I can't see that link because I'm not a member of the site but oh my goodness...

Anyone putting themselves on that site is a different league to the world that I know.

I will gladly spend my spare cash on handsome guys that I like the look of for a bit of fun but that site appears to be something different.

As for the provider that this thread is about, yes, he has a lovely body but is his face comparable to his body?

Ok, sure, there will be a million different guys who will find him attractive but as a general provider, and as a SPECIFIC client, he happens to be not for me.