Jacktheripper

Capricious

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, DickAndDash said:

Isn’t he married to Meatball Mike?

That’s what I’d thought. But the three of them had some kind of working relationship.  I’d hired Joe DiCarlo first, and then when I asked him about potential partners for a 3-way, he proposed both Jack and Mike. I chose Mike, and then he and I had a great time with Joe. So great that I hired Mike solo when he visited NYC (the prior encounters were in Los Angeles, where they’re all based).  I can’t say what the relationship is now as it’s been over a year since I saw any of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2023 at 10:43 PM, azdr0710 said:

is there any chance to simply join all threads about the same guy?

10 minutes ago, Yoyohey said:

Anyone have recent experience with him?  Looks great but his name gives me serious pause.

Agreed! He should go as "blue collar otter/cub" or anything else but not that name... 

20 hours ago, Todd Jenkins said:

The throuple is no more. 
"Jack" and "Joe" are together and Mike (his real name) is with a new guy.

Fascinating.  It must have been an acrimonious separation because while they have not completely scrubbed each other from their IG histories, "Jack" and "Joe" no longer follow Mike on IG and vice versa so they are also no longer tagged in each other's pics.

1 hour ago, LA90046 said:

Fascinating.  It must have been an acrimonious separation because while they have not completely scrubbed each other from their IG histories, "Jack" and "Joe" no longer follow Mike on IG and vice versa so they are also no longer tagged in each other's pics.

Interesting.  so which one stayed at the house in the Hollywood hills?    I saw both Jack and Mike separately on two different occasions but went to that same house.   At the time I thought it was weird seeing a different guy in the same house.  lol.   

5 hours ago, kaboom35 said:

Interesting.  so which one stayed at the house in the Hollywood hills?    I saw both Jack and Mike separately on two different occasions but went to that same house.   At the time I thought it was weird seeing a different guy in the same house.  lol.   

I think "jack" stayed at the house. 

7 hours ago, LA90046 said:

From texting with Mike, I think it was nasty...

23 hours ago, marylander1940 said:
On 9/11/2023 at 9:43 PM, azdr0710 said:

is there any chance to simply join all threads about the same guy?

23 hours ago, Yoyohey said:

Anyone have recent experience with him?  Looks great but his name gives me serious pause.

Agreed! He should go as "blue collar otter/cub" or anything else but not that name... 

Book Meatball Mike - he's the hot one!