Jacktheripper -411

Billsboy4
This topic is 1101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, i have met up with him. He was quite soft and out of shape. Worst thing was his skinny-twig bf was lurking in the shadows, hiding in the next room it seemed. Quite weird. The whole experience was just gross. Hard Pass!!

Jay Sams, you must have him confused with someone else. I've met him and he looks just like his pics with a hot body. His BF is Meatball Mike who has a bodybuilder body, not skinny at all. Jack is a great guy and super fun to be with.

Jay Sams, you must have him confused with someone else. I've met him and he looks just like his pics with a hot body. His BF is Meatball Mike who has a bodybuilder body, not skinny at all. Jack is a great guy and super fun to be with.

Holy carp, you are right, I cannot believe multiple guys called themselves “Jack the Ripper”. My bad. The guy I was referring to is a black guy in SF calling himself that or something very close.

Holy carp, you are right, I cannot believe multiple guys called themselves “Jack the Ripper”. My bad. The guy I was referring to is a black guy in SF calling himself that or something very close.

Hey, @Jay Sams - Thanks for clarifying.

FWIW, I'm hoping to see this jacktheripper if I visit LA next month. He seems very friendly via chat.

• 10 months later...