Who's the dumbest man alive?

samhexum

Kevin Hart revealed he’s in a wheelchair after trying to race former NFL running back Stevan Ridley.

“Guys, I blew all my s—t,” the “Jumanji” star announced in an Instagram video Wednesday.

“Tore my lower abdomen, my abductors are torn — I don’t even know what that is, but I tore ’em. … I can’t walk!”

Hart, 44, rolled himself in the wheelchair for the camera while blaming his predicament on being over the age of 40.

The actor explained his injuries stemmed from a “debate” with the retired New England Patriots player, 34, over “who is faster.”

Hart challenged Ridley to a 40-yard dash.

He also referred to himself as the “dumbest man alive” in his caption.

Several celebrities hopped into the “Night School” star’s comments with well wishes and a few jokes.

“If 44 is kicking yo ass..wait til you hit 55…you might just disintegrate. Get well dummy!” Wanda Skyes wrote.

“Getting older is REAL!! Heal Up, Kev!!” Will Smith chimed in.

Eniko and Kevin Hart

Hart also referred to himself as the “dumbest man alive.”

NYPICHPDPICT000026677670.jpg?resize=1229

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!

How about a 67 year old governor who tears his Achilles playing basketball with his staff the day before the first republican debate last night? And that was after he got to this point by giving away $20 gift cards to 40,000 people who donated $1 to his campaign to qualify!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/burgum-will-participate-in-debate-despite-achilles-injury/ar-AA1fFcvs

On 8/24/2023 at 1:12 PM, BuffaloKyle said:

How about a 67 year old governor who tears his Achilles playing basketball with his staff the day before the first republican debate last night? And that was after he got to this point by giving away $20 gift cards to 40,000 people who donated $1 to his campaign to qualify!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/burgum-will-participate-in-debate-despite-achilles-injury/ar-AA1fFcvs

Of course I laughed out loud,   but remember,  we can't make political remarks....lol

On 8/24/2023 at 12:48 AM, samhexum said:

Who's the dumbest man alive?

I don't know, but this is definitely the dumbest woman:

Dear Abby: My husband and I have been married for 18 years. It’s a second marriage for both of us. He cheated on his ex with me. Soon after we were married, he told me that, given the chance, he would cheat on me, but that I shouldn’t worry because no really pretty woman would ever want him.

Six years into our marriage, I needed to find something on his phone and saw he had signed up on a dating website for married people looking to cheat. We went to counseling. He said he wasn’t planning on following through; he just wanted to see what was out there.

Not long afterward, I noticed he had checked a website for dating foreign women, but he needed a credit card, so he gave up. Off to counseling again. I told him that was strike two.

Last month, I went on vacation with my daughter. Last week, he accidentally deleted something on his phone and asked me to find it. What I also found were emails from women offering their services, all of them sent while I was away. (“Send money, I’ll send more titillating photos.”) He claims he didn’t ask for them. There are eight or 10. My question: Is this strike three? — Foolish Lady in Maryland

Dear “Lady” (and I use the term loosely): It should be obvious to you by now that your husband isn’t interested in being faithful. If you’re looking for a reason to leave him, this is strike three. If not, it’s strike 2 1/2. (Please get yourself tested for STDs.) NO, it’s strike 6. YOU were strike 1, what he told you after your marriage was 2, the first two phone situations were 3-4, his being able to stand staying married to such an enormous moron for 18 years is #5.

Edited by samhexum
for absolutely NO @%!*ING reason at all!