WeHo-like bars

jessmapex

Lots of places. Boystown in Chicago, Greenwich Village in NY, the area just northeast of the Fruit Loop (Dupont Circle in DC), Provincetown, Key West all come quickly to mind. 

On 8/21/2023 at 3:25 PM, jessmapex said:

What city in the US other than West Hollywood (and the Castro district in SF) has a block or two of a variety of gay bars to hop around?

5 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico has a number of gar bars and stip clubs within walking distance of each other.

Well, I wouldn't say the US has annexed PV quite yet.... 😄

Edited by Unicorn

Is it odd that in my middle age i want to go bar hopping and have this strong urge to dance to Kylie Minogue's "Padam Padam" or Troye Sivan's "Rush", go back to my hotel room at 2 am and hire a hot provider? I suspect this is a symptom of a mid-life crisis?

In my 20s i did not enjoy this kinda life. I was too busy looking for love in all the wrong places, too sad when my friends got numbers from other guys and i didnt, too jealous when my crush danced with another guy, feeling too fat or too thin, too much job/career/college anxiety.

Now i dont care and am ready to let my hair down!

4 hours ago, jessmapex said:

Is it odd that in my middle age i want to go bar hopping and have this strong urge to dance to Kylie Minogue's "Padam Padam" or Troye Sivan's "Rush", go back to my hotel room at 2 am and hire a hot provider? I suspect this is a symptom of a mid-life crisis?

In my 20s i did not enjoy this kinda life. I was too busy looking for love in all the wrong places, too sad when my friends got numbers from other guys and i didnt, too jealous when my crush danced with another guy, feeling too fat or too thin, too much job/career/college anxiety.

Now i dont care and am ready to let my hair down!

Have fun! Better late than never. Troye's physique reminds me of my fiance's, though mine's got the darker hair I prefer.

31 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

When I first saw this thread title, I thought someone was looking for a candy bar that was like a Weho. 

Triple Dazzle Caramel candy bar from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory |  National Museum of American History