Dniel in NYC

EVdude

• 6 months later...
On 3/5/2024 at 3:51 PM, dutchal said:

That fits, pics lead to a model and musician with a Russian name.

Yes, but I do think it's the same person. On instagram, he's connected to another Russian masseur that I've seen. This is probably his side hustle. 

On 3/3/2024 at 8:33 PM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

He maps in the middle of the turtle pond in Central Park.
An odd place maintain a massage studio for sure!

BTC

On 3/4/2024 at 6:40 AM, BOZO T CLOWN said:

He must have read Bozo's post. He did an overnight location change to Chelsea ☺️

BTC

On 3/5/2024 at 9:27 AM, dutchal said:

Now he maps to East Midtown near GCT.

On 3/5/2024 at 2:05 PM, mcskill said:

As of 2pm Tuesday he mapped Coney Island. 

So in one week he has been in five different locations.
From Central Park.... to Chelsea.... to Grand Central Terminal.... to Coney Island..... and as of today he maps in Alphabet City on the Lower East Side.

It was easier to keep track of Carmen Sandiego 🤡

BTC

• 1 month later...

I saw Dniel today. He's very nice and looks great. I had explicitly asked for an erotic massage in our texts, but it didn't even go into sensual. The massage was very good. 

On my way out, I asked if he ever does a more erotic massage. He said he has done it in the past, but he's seeing someone and doesn't feel comfortable. 

It was a good massage, but as it was purely therapeutic, I wouldn't pay his rate again. 

9 minutes ago, KensingtonHomo said:

I saw Dniel today. He's very nice and looks great. I had explicitly asked for an erotic massage in our texts, but it didn't even go into sensual. The massage was very good. 

On my way out, I asked if he ever does a more erotic massage. He said he has done it in the past, but he's seeing someone and doesn't feel comfortable. 

It was a good massage, but as it was purely therapeutic, I wouldn't pay his rate again. 

Just to recap......
From Central Park to Chelsea to East Midtown to Coney Island to the Lower East Side to the Upper East Side to Midwood to near the Brooklyn Navy Yard.....

One can get dizzy trying to catch him.  And all of those location changes for an overpriced, mediocre, unfulfilling massage :classic_sad:.

BTC

2 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Just to recap......
From Central Park to Chelsea to East Midtown to Coney Island to the Lower East Side to the Upper East Side to Midwood to near the Brooklyn Navy Yard.....

One can get dizzy trying to catch him.  And all of those location changes for an overpriced, mediocre, unfulfilling massage :classic_sad:.

BTC

I didn’t say the massage was medicore. It was actually pretty good. 

3 hours ago, KensingtonHomo said:

If that's the case, then he should change his ad -- remove the check-marks for therapeutic, sensual, AND erotic. It is his choice, if he's seeing someone, but don't advertise something you aren't intending to offer at all.

10 hours ago, BOZO T CLOWN said:

Just to recap......

BTC

Now in Times Square.......

BTC