Reverse cowgirl: Dangerous sexual position: Guardian

tassojunior

High risk of penile fracture.

I've heard it also called "I don't want to miss the Tonight Show for this" among 100 other things. But penile fracture?? No Thank You. Baby, I wanna see your face !

7360.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Want to avoid a penile fracture or an ‘aubergine’ deformity? Of course you do. Here are some positions it might be best to steer clear of

Edited by tassojunior

• + tassojunior changed the title to Reverse cowgirl: Dangerous sexual position: Guardian

Depends on your dick.

If you have a downward curving one, it may actually work better in reverse cowboy position. The same applies for doggie style.

If you have a straight or upward curving cock, regular cowboy will work best. Same applies for missionary.

While almost every position is possible for every couple (save for mobility restrictions), some are better suited to your particular anatomy. 

On 7/24/2023 at 9:19 PM, tassojunior said:

High risk of penile fracture.

I've heard it also called "I don't want to miss the Tonight Show for this" among 100 other things. But penile fracture?? No Thank You. Baby, I wanna see your face !

7360.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Want to avoid a penile fracture or an ‘aubergine’ deformity? Of course you do. Here are some positions it might be best to steer clear of

I've always considered that position to be uncomfortable and illogical...

• 3 weeks later...