ROB NYC massage

Mjock

40 minutes ago, Mjock said:

what does this mean?

Probably not what you think ha ha The poster is simply “bumping” the topic to the top of the Spa section to draw attention to it and encourage another forum member to provide information. Welcome to the forum, Mjock! :)

I went to him a few years ago when he was still training in Miami.  Hands down one of the best experiences I’ve ever had from MF.com.  Been lurking on the site a while and actually signed up just so that I write how excellent he was.  I would repeat for sure 

C-, I’m assuming one of those new reviewers you referenced is me.  Like I said, I’ve been watching for a while, I come on here almost daily because I’m somewhat addicted to my weekly massages and I saw Rob was the subject and wanted to finally contribute. Thanks for making me feel welcome on my first post.   

We were all new posters at one time.  Experienced posters will note if a reviewer it new to the site and most do not feel it necessary to point out that someone is new.  Welcome to the forum.  Glad you enjoy his massages.  There is nothing wrong with marketing and that is one of the many uses for this site.  One must always recall with this and any other review site, that "your mileage may vary".  Please continue to contribute. Most contributions are welcome especially those which are courteous and ultimately reliable.  

Edited by purplekow

1 hour ago, JackNYC said:

Haha, the OP and two positive reviews are all from people who just joined the forum in the past day. If I didn’t know better, I might suggest someone is trying to market themselves!

Have you seen pics of this man?  I’m willing to bet a week’s wage that he doesn’t have to come on this random site to promote himself.  

3 minutes ago, purplekow said:

We were all new posters at one time.  Experienced posters will note if a reviewer it new to the site and most do not feel it necessary to point out that someone is new.  Welcome to the forum.  Glad you enjoy his massages.  There is nothing wrong with marketing and that is one of the many uses for this site.  One must always recall with this and any other review site, that "your mileage may vary".  Please continue to contribute.

Thank you for that.  I was trying to give you a thumbs up or something, but haven’t figured out how yet 😊

49 minutes ago, FLJock said:

Thank you for that.  I was trying to give you a thumbs up or something, but haven’t figured out how yet 😊

Just press down on the gray hand at the right corner of the post and you will see the choices.  Select one that you'd like to express.

13 hours ago, FLJock said:

Maybe next time they should say only insiders are allowed to reply?

Hey FLJo. I see nothing wrong with questioning several consecutive posts put up within just a few hours from guys who have literally just joined the forum. Anyone who has been on this forum for awhile knows that it’s a very real thing for providers and their peeps to join the forum to promote themselves, especially at times when they need business or are downplaying very bad press here on the forum. Questioning things here is nothing more than a checks and balances function that can potentially protect us all. So if I hurt your feelings, I apologize. But my advice to you is to shake it off and move forward. Have a great day. 

Edited by Cliff