Who knows Bo?

Cliff

4 minutes ago, dutchal said:

Ad since April.  It's a wonder not noticed before.  A truly beautiful man.

Agree. I need only one trusted forum member to vouch for this stud to schedule a meetup. Anyone? 

Hey guys. I made good on my promise to take one for the team and see Boe Jack Ryan. Happy to report it was a stellar experience. He’s as hot as his pics, with a handsome face, beautifully sculpted muscles, gorgeous body hair, perfect teeth, hot ass, and a big thick hard dick. Uber friendly, too. I’ll repeat. DM me with any questions. Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Met him while he was visiting Atlanta. An absolute dream. I only wanted to enjoy and worship his beautiful body, and that’s what I hired him for. He delivered a spectacular experience. Looks better in person. Intelligent, clean, and charming personality. A rare find indeed. I’m still thinking about his body and those muscles. 

Edited by MuscleHunter

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 4:13 PM, MikeH10 said:

i met him this week and also can highly recommend him -- he's incredibly sexy, bangin' body, handsome, and a super nice guy. will absolutely see him again

i should have reported back again - i met him a second time a couple months ago and can reconfirm he's great.  super skilled as a top & bottom, and intimidatingly sexy in person - tall with that crazy ripped body. also cool to talk with, we chatted for a while and he was pretty candid about his RM work & onlyfans work. it was interesting to hear some stories and experiences

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, edinbrooklyn said:

But no phone number listed in RM??

You’ll have to message him through the RM platform. He responded quickly, though, when I first reached out.

Edited by Cliff
Clarification

10 minutes ago, Cliff said:

You’ll have to message him through the RM platform. He responded quickly, though, when I first reached out.

Cool, thanks. Not a member. Not really comfortable handing my cc number to that site. A bit paranoid on the privacy front!

49 minutes ago, edinbrooklyn said:

Cool, thanks. Not a member. Not really comfortable handing my cc number to that site. A bit paranoid on the privacy front!

creating a free profile (which allows messaging) shouldn't require a cc - unless something has drastically changed recently?