411 thezacattack

Jostar

9 minutes ago, guru68 said:

This Dan, you mean?

https://rentmen.eu/danthemann

Yes, that Dan.
Dan quoted me $1000 an hour, and I wasn't even asking about any topping/bottoming. I wrote back offering $500 and his reply was a simple "no". At least I got a reply this time. I've tried contacting him before and got nothing. Now I can let the notion of meeting him rest in peace forever.

1 minute ago, RexB said:

Yes, that Dan.
Dan quoted me $1000 an hour, and I wasn't even asking about any topping/bottoming. I wrote back offering $500 and his reply was a simple "no". At least I got a reply this time. I've tried contacting him before and got nothing. Now I can let the notion of meeting him rest in peace forever.

I'd heard that he was basically a nice guy, but the "also got a bitch if you wanna watch me fuck her" line in his profile doesn't bode well.

I met Dan alone a few times in NYC and LA in 2019. I also had Dan and Zach together in LA in 2019. At the time both were regularly priced. I know inflation is high right now, but it didn't go up by 300% or more since Dan is now quoting 1k for an hr and Zach 3k. 

Dan is super nice guy next door type, but has limits clearly stated in the ad. Between my first visit with him in NYC and last one in LA, his looks had deteriorated somewhat which made me think if he was doing some drugs. I like him for his good nature among other things. However his limited offerings definitely dont deserve 1k per hr.

Zach is not great looking in person. I have posted about him elsewhere on this forum. Of the two, Dan is probably more straight. Zach, for all his 'I am the macho str8 guy and deserve 3k per hr' attitude seemed to actually enjoy taking a few fngrs in. He is definitely not worth 3k an hr.