Info on MormonMan in SF

DDING

while on a trip once thru Utah, I stopped in at BYU to explore the campus and all.....went to the Student Union cafeteria for lunch and -- holy cow......now I know why the LDS fetish is such a "thing" on adult websites, gay and straight......I'd been approached by wholesome, clean-cut missionaries throughout my life, but eye-candy overload in Provo!

Edited by azdr0710

13 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

went to the Student Union cafeteria for lunch 

No facial hair in sight. Am I right? 

The university's policy prohibits male students, faculty, and employees from having a beard. It does allow mustaches if they are trimmed and do not extend past the corners of the mouth. [In other words, a Hitler mustache. That sorta makes sense to me!]

In the early years of the LDS church, it was actually common for leaders to wear beards. However, since 1951 when the clean-shaven David McKay became president, the church has urged its members not to wear facial hair, and in some situations (e.g., formal voluntary work in its temples) facial fair is forbidden.

Edited by Marc in Calif

• 2 weeks later...

Saw MormonMan this week and can definitely recommend. The head cradle was extremely comfortable especially for a bed massage. Not a clock watcher, booked a 90 minute session and we definitely went over. No upsells but TONS of extras. 

He looks like he could be Patrick Dempsey’s cousin so if you’re into that look I would recommend. 

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 3/9/2024 at 5:43 PM, Marc in Calif said:

The university's policy prohibits male students, faculty, and employees from having a beard. It does allow mustaches if they are trimmed and do not extend past the corners of the mouth. [In other words, a Hitler mustache. That sorta makes sense to me!]

In the early years of the LDS church, it was actually common for leaders to wear beards. However, since 1951 when the clean-shaven David McKay became president, the church has urged its members not to wear facial hair, and in some situations (e.g., formal voluntary work in its temples) facial fair is forbidden.

thank you for the information! I wasn't aware about the "prophets" having a revelation about beards... 

11 hours ago, KDruthers3 said:

bump. anyone recent?

https://rentmasseur.com/MormonMan

What a DILF!

I would forbid him from shaving ever again!

Edited by marylander1940

On 3/9/2024 at 2:43 PM, Marc in Calif said:

But MormonMan has a beard and mustache in the photos in his ad.