Fortaleza Brazil Info/ Is Peralta Silva The Sexiest Man in Fortaleza?

Kalypso_Dee

There are a lot of posts about Rio and Sao Paulo in the Brazil Thread, but nothing about Fortaleza. I will be going to Fortaleza for a week in a couple of months, and I would like to find more information about the nightlife scene over there. Information about hottest saunas, strip clubs, and bars/clubs would be greatly appreciated.  RM is dark in Fortaleza. I heard the preferred way of hooking up over there is meeting people at Iracema/Meireless beach, nightclubs, nude beaches, and bars/clubs.

So far, I have been doing some research on hot guys in Fortaleza on IG and OF, and have found several that I'm really into. There is one in particular that I'm really into (Peralta Silva). He is an incredibly sexy and handsome Brasilian man. Does anyone have any info on him (Peralta Silva)?  Does he strip or see people on the side? I recently found his OF page, and started following him. Some really explosive stripping and hot videos on his page. This guy really knows how to turn a guy on. His stripping videos are sexiest videos that I have ever seen in quiet a while. I'm hoping there are a lot more hot men like Peralta in Fortaleza. So far, I really like what I have see in Fortaleza on IG and OF. I think I may have accidentally discovered a gold mines of stunning and muscular Brasileiros studs residing in the beautiful city of Fortaleza.

It’s gotten to the point where I can almost tell if a brasileiro is cearense, or from Ceará, the state where Fortaleza is. It’s almost an identical tribal look. There are quite a number of cearense now working in the southern states of Rio and São Paulo.

That cearense dialect is a tough nut to crack, though.  Imagine learning English in the NE USA and then being thrown to fend for yourself in rural Mississippi. It’s kindasorta like that. 

Yes, they are certainly handsome. I want to give a big prop to  Peralta Silva for reaching out to me. He's such a nice guy, and very professional.  He takes his OF business seriously, unlike the one in Sao Paulo that played me. I  have had no issues with OF models based in  fortaleza and other cities in NE Brasil. They always deliver on the custom videos. But OF models based in RIO and Sao Paulo are a different ball game. Lots of fakes, gamer studs, and flakes, making big promise and  not delivering on that promise. I actually really like that guy in Sao Paulo that played me. There was no need to pull that crap on somebody who was planning on being a repeat customer. Don't make promise you can't keep, and stop playing games.

OF team solution to fixing the issue is to suspend my account. Wow, OF team were actually surprised that I wanted my money back. They have crazy charge back policies. You basically are not allowed to get your money back from models that played you.  I feel bad for the honest models back in Fortaleza, Natal, and Recife, that take their OF business seriously, and don't try to play games with customers. OF is punishing honest models like Peralta Silva, and few others that actually deliver on agreed upon custom request videos. Now I'm not able to send tip to OF guys in NE Breasil who work really hard at putting a good striptease shows for their loyal fan base. So the moral of the story is,  only do business face to face with guys in Rio and Sao Paulo. No sending in tips for agreed upon video requests. There are just way too many flakes and fakes trying to pull a fast one over you.

Although Fortaleza is quite a large city, one hardly ever hears anything about it. Years ago, close friends of mine who had joined the Peace Corps were given an assignment there; even though I had always been a whiz in geography, I had to look it up in an atlas when they told me.

I agree with you about the site you listed above for info about Brazil. That's usually where I go to get uncensored info about Brazil. I came here because there wasn't a lot of  info about Fortaleza on the other site. it's mostly Rio and Sao Paulo stuff. I thought I would give it a try here, and see if I can find info on Fortaleza studs. I didn't find much stuff about Fortaleza here, so back to gayguides.com for all  Brazil studs info. The Latin America section here is not very active. I will stick to the other site for all Brazil info.

On 7/2/2023 at 9:53 AM, PSMuscleLover said:

I agree with you about the site you listed above for info about Brazil. That's usually where I go to get uncensored info about Brazil. I came here because there wasn't a lot of  info about Fortaleza on the other site. it's mostly Rio and Sao Paulo stuff. I thought I would give it a try here, and see if I can find info on Fortaleza studs. I didn't find much stuff about Fortaleza here, so back to gayguides.com for all  Brazil studs info. The Latin America section here is not very active. I will stick to the other site for all Brazil info.

If you see references to a venue named Mykonos, note that it is long closed. I don’t know much about Rommeo Hotel Sauna or the new Ares Hotel Sauna. I have been to Dragon Club and California Thermas, both OK. The place almost right across from California is a regular local bathhouse. 

This chap seems to possess a wealth of current info and has a lot of vids out. The appended apparently recent vid content chrono order is Rommeo, California, Dragon, and Ares Hotel Sauna. The point is that you might consider simple additional searches yourself, supplementing msg board sources, if the details are important to you.

Good sauna!

Edited by SirBillybob