Is there a second hole ?

SouthOfTheBorder

4 hours ago, GregWillingAble said:

Ask a fisting enthusiast though. They/We'll tell you just how real they are 👊🤪

interesting - I know it exists, but did not think a fist could get in there.  makes sense tho when videos show fisting elbow deep 

is getting there with a dick dependent on size, or can it be technique ? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 3:46 PM, SouthOfTheBorder said:

interesting - I know it exists, but did not think a fist could get in there.  makes sense tho when videos show fisting elbow deep 

Both!

On 6/22/2023 at 3:46 PM, SouthOfTheBorder said:

Depends on both. it's one of those cases when size does matter. Only few can reach mine and the feeling is unbelievable. Takes a practice to get used to it though.

3 hours ago, kingsley88 said:

I think it may also depend on how big the bubble butt cheeks are. If htere are no butt cheeks, I'd think it's easier to hit the second hole even for the average penis.

I don't think average is going to get there.  You need length.

3 hours ago, TorontoDrew said:

I don't think average is going to get there.  You need length.

I suggest providers start travelling with portable CT scanners and a variety of sliderules to determine what possibilities may exist from client to client.  If a polyp happens to be located perhaps part of the visit could be billed to insurance...lol.   And the accompanying CT technician could be called upon for four-hand masages or other activities better undertaken as a group.   CTs do create a lot of radiation but are pretty quiet.  MRIs don't create the radiation but are very noisy and could easily wake the neighbours.  I've evidently overthought this, haven't I?

Edited by CuriousByNature

It’s really not that hard to reach it especially in missionary position (cock hits the back of the rectum, which is where it’s located) vs doggy (cock will more easily penetrate the second sphincter, especially if the cock is curved up).

It’s far easier to reach if the bottom bears down, like they are taking a dump. That will push the second sphincter much closer to the anus.  It creates a completely new sensation in the ass, and can have the side effect of making some bottoms go soft.

Gentlemen, get to know the ass! The second sphincter is a very critical part of fucking. 

Is that "second hole" supposedly "The SPOT?"  Mine has been reached on a couple of occasions: sent real sparks and loving sensations...; thus  I always yearn to receive....

My former go-to-guy in San Francisco was known for reaching one's "second spot."  The last time that he reached this ultimate area caused me to say please "STOP."  I felt oh so good that I was afraid of having a heart attack although I DO NOT suffer from heart problems.  

I'm yearning for this ultimate sensation right now!!!!