411 on Giantboy

blck37

might be a name change since last discussion here on the forum.....seems familiar........

using info in his write-up, his IG can be found.....animal lover - good for him!

quite a glamorous travel schedule, if true.......I note he allowed "two" days for LA to Tokyo, so maybe!??!

and, actually, wondering why he didn't stay home to help with the war effort in some way.....you know, "lost his home" and all.....just sayin'!

Edited by azdr0710

8 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

might be a name change since last discussion here on the forum.....seems familiar........

quite a glamorous travel schedule, if true.......I note he allowed "two" days for LA to Tokyo, so maybe!??!

I've seen his ad before, and his one review from last November is from someone in Stockholm so it's plausible that they met in Thailand (travel from northern Europe to Thailand in winter is not uncommon). The review refers to him by his current screen name. Unlike the usual round-the-world travel itineraries, his is feasible, including arriving in Tokyo on the second day after leaving LA (courtesy of the international date line).

He has been discussed before but i also don't remember if under a different name. 

He was going to come to my city and I had conversed with him over RM last year.

His IG is easy to find and you can voyeur him if you'd like,

Also if anyone's interested he did send me his OF link haha if anyone wants that as well.

5 hours ago, GTMike said:

He has been discussed before but i also don't remember if under a different name. 

He was going to come to my city and I had conversed with him over RM last year.

His IG is easy to find and you can voyeur him if you'd like,

Also if anyone's interested he did send me his OF link haha if anyone wants that as well.

Did your bookinh went through?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I thought this guy was perfection too.    Since my travel plans and his did not match anytime soon, I subscribed to his OF page.    Did not renew it after 30 days.   Boring.   Nearly 50% of his action scenes were with women (most of whom seemed drugged or otherwise out of it) and, to the best of my recollection, the other 50% were with ladyboys common in the Thailand/Cambodia area.    The only 2 times I remember another person identifying as a male in the scenes, he and Giantboy did not interact sexually, they just took turns with the woman or ladyboy.    I lost any interest I had in him.      His body, on OF, exactly what you see in the pics in his ad though.