RentMen Down

Jacque

3 minutes ago, LostUpstate said:

I don’t plan on meeting anyone this weekend, but when I see a provider I’m interested in, I put their phone number in my phone so I already have their number without having to use the website. 

I also have their pic together with their number, face pic of course.

It's back online for me too in Canada. 

It got me to thinking I should back up some of the current list of providers I have on my "to-do" list. That way I will have their contact info separate from Rentmen. I realize now how dependent I am for fresh blood on their site. 

According to the Mozilla Foundation (the non-profit behind Firefox) developer's site, a "500" error

"...indicates that the server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the request.

This error response is a generic "catch-all" response. Usually, this indicates the server cannot find a better 5xx error code to response. Sometimes, server administrators log error responses like the 500 status code with more details about the request to prevent the error from happening again in the future."

In other words, a server was down.

The likelihood that this is somehow connected to Pride Month is slim to none. The most likely explanation is a server was down. It happens all the time.