Any 411 on SANTIyyz now advertising in San Francisco

hwic04

Pics look TGTBT. Face pic is not offered, but otherwise I am not sensing any red flags.

Area code and YYZ reference in his screen name indicate origins in Toronto, so not sure if he’s moved to SF or just visiting. Has anyone met him?

Pics look very familiar. Possible name change? 

Edited by hwic04
Some punctuation, and the realization he might have changed screen name

He has been around forever. I first saw him in 1916. His pics date from then. He was very hot then. Flew him in from Toronto. He must be visiting SFO now  I saw him once more about a year later.  He had put on weight and was much less fun. I am sure today he looks nothing like these old pics.  Name then was Santiago. 

24 minutes ago, TwoDollarBill said:

He has been around forever. I first saw him in 1916. His pics date from then. He was very hot then. Flew him in from Toronto. He must be visiting SFO now  I saw him once more about a year later.  He had put on weight and was much less fun. I am sure today he looks nothing like these old pics.  Name then was Santiago. 

Then I have to give him good marks for stamina and longevity. Very impressive!

[Perhaps a clarification would be in order?]

• 1 month later...

Bozo remembers seeing him pre-COVID - the fall of 2019. His RM name back then was SantiagoYYZ.
He looked exactly like his pics. Lean, smooth, and muscular. A little smaller than I expected. But it was an enjoyable experience.

He worked hard with his diet and exercise regimen to stay in top shape. Sad, if true, that he's now out-of-shape.

BoZo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...