411 on Cuban Boy?

dcman

• 3 months later...

Okay, so I just had a session with Cuban_Boy here in OC, and let me just say I had an amazing time with him. I know there’s a comment above that says he’s rude. Without attacking anyone’s own experience with him, let me just give you my take. Cuban_Boy is actually Cuban (I mention this to emphasize that English is not his first language). He’s super sweet, has a beautiful body, and gives a good massage. His only weakness is that he has trouble with English. This wasn’t an issue for me because I’m fluent in Spanish. I mention this only because I can see how someone may perceive his text responses as a bit aggressive or rude. I promise you he's not trying to be that he honestly just doesn't speak the language that well. I mentioned this to him and he said that he's trying hard to get better with the language and that he tries to use Google Translate for his response as much as he can but that sometimes it can get exhausting when he gets a shitload of messages in a day. One thing to mention, he does a fully nude massage with MT and HE. He's clear about that, but if you want more than that any potential client should be respectful when asking if he's open to doing more. If you're not respectful he as every right to say no to you. He told me a lot of people try to cross certain boundaries with him and they become so persistent to the point of being disrespectful, he told me that he's going to defend himself when need be and I agreed with him that he should. Long story short, if you want to book with him go ahead and do so, he's a solid choice for a good massage, sexy body, and kind demeanor. Just have patience with his weak English. 

• 6 months later...

So I tried him out on Saturday.  Massage was mediocre and all he did was rub the same area over and over with his forearm.  60-min massage and he started at 10 after the hour and finished at 45 after the hour for a total of 35 mins of actual work.  Then a simple rub and tug.  I paid $220 -- $200 and $20 tip as I still tip even if the service is trash.  

Interestingly enough he blocked me on Rentmasseur following the service before I could leave a rating on there.  So here we are.  

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, relaxdudeitsjustsex said:

I don't understand how he has more 5 star reviews than I have seen and so many bad experiences only discussed on here.  I guess you can fake the reviews on rent? (if you work hard enough and speak english)

He blocked me before I left a true rating.  Literally as I was leaving.  I’m sure he sensed that I wasn’t too happy. That’s how you keep ratings up on Rentmasseur — block the bad.