411 on OUTOFTHELIONSDEN in LA

BBHoodsta

• 1 month later...
On 5/9/2023 at 11:04 AM, BBHoodsta said:

An update, I texted him and he responded:

Are you around tomorrow evening to say hi over FaceTime? My fiends gift me 300 for my time.

I asked clarifying question if it was 300 just for the FaceTime call and didn't get a response back

looks like you finally had a successful meet (if that's you who submitted a RM review!).......

The session I had with him was amazing. Believe it or not he is hotter in person! His body portions are amazing with skin like a porcelain doll (completely shaved, no acne ). He took charge of the session and I catered to his every whim. I couldn't get enough of worshipping his body. He is just so damn sexy. He made me feel special and honored. Will see him again for sure!

other than the above, are you comfortable commenting on his current condition and how the meet went, based on posters' concerns upthread?.....thanks

Edited by azdr0710

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2023 at 11:32 AM, BBHoodsta said:

His current condition is great! For the most part he matches the pictures. He might even be in better condition now. He did a video chat with me before hand so maybe ask for a video chat to verify his condition?

did you pay the 300 he requested for the video chat session?.......or was that a misunderstanding?.......thanks

• 2 months later...