Most Annoying Masseur Behavior You've Experienced

Just Chuck

1 hour ago, Monarchy79 said:

He didn’t understand that a massage is supposed to be a full flow….. 

Absolutely full flow. For the entire duration, I prefer at least one warm hand to never leave my body. If he must let go, let him do it with sensitivity and meaning, and by all means, never ever let the hand that touches me naked be cold.

1 hour ago, Monarchy79 said:

There are some genres of music I believe should never be played during a massage… rap music is one of them. Add rock, heavy metal, techno and any form of “club” music to the mix of music “no-nos”

Absolutely spot on. I prefer to let the masseur pick the music, since his energy and spirit rule the hour. Some guys have surprised me, and turned me on to new artists. I don't recall ever having anyone make a bad music choice.

On 3/26/2024 at 11:16 AM, Rod Hagen said:

Most complaints in this thread concern unprofessional behavior, yet almost no poster is willing to hire professional masseurs.

Not exactly. 
The unprofessional behaviors that most people are mentioning are u acceptable for any and every type of body worker…. Professional, licensed or otherwise. 

Such things as poor hygiene, being incoherently high, and providing sketchy hosting environments is mutually exclusive from one’s level of “certification”, as a professional. This is just universally poor customer service. 

• 3 weeks later...

One more: staying in dumpy motels & rentals when traveling.

I was just about ready to book with a new masseur visiting central FL when he sent me the address earlier today. Yikes! I don't even know what/how to respond.

I am not into fancy downtown hotels because parking is usually a bitch and the masseur needs to come down to get you up to his room, but come ON! A decent looking house or hotel/motel with plentiful parking, not something sketchy like out of a movie.

On 4/18/2023 at 10:10 AM, Scott Dixon said:

1.  Checking his phone. 

2.  Music stopping and having to be restarted. 

3.  Cooking something pungent. 

4.  Clicking sound coming from inside his mouth (such as clicking his tongue or maybe a TMJ issue). 

5.  Staying in one area too long. 

6.  Rough hands. 

7.  Stubble on the the forearms from shaving/waxing.

8.  Being hit/nudged by the lotion bottles hanging from his waistband "holster". 

9.  Bad breath, body odor, hands/fingers that smell like cigarettes. 

10.  Having an unkempt studio.  I've been known to turn around and leave at the sight of this, with a nominal fee for the inconvenience. 

Body odor is a big one for me. I’ve ended sessions over it.