A Strange Night-time Experience

Luv2play

Last night I had some very vivid dreams such that I remembered them today. The last dream was a real shocker.

I dreamt I was in a race against another person that consisted of 4 laps between two walls about 50 feet apart. The winner had to touch the wall with his body. 

I was so determined to win I threw myself at the wall head first. I crashed into it head first.

At that point I woke up with my head crashing against the footboard of my 19th century French bed. I bounced off it, stunned. I went to the bathroom to see what damage I had done. Just a red welt and no swelling. 

Tonight it's just a tiny red spot and a little tender. Lucky I have a hard head. Tonight I will drape a blanket over the footboard.

12 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I was in a race against another person that consisted of 4 laps between two walls about 50 feet apart. The winner had to touch the wall with his body. 

I was so determined to win I threw myself at the wall head first. I crashed into it head first.

Don't leave us hanging -- did you win?

16 hours ago, Luv2play said:

I dreamt I was in a race against another person that consisted of 4 laps between two walls about 50 feet apart. The winner had to touch the wall with his body. 

Whatever you do, don't try vertical camping!  😳

shutterstock_1263428857-1-1-1024x682.jpg

My hubby has violent dreams like this sometimes. Once I was downstairs and heard him calling out, and I could hear things being thrown around the room. He'd gotten out of bed and was clearing things off the side tables but was not awake. His bad dreams usually involve being chased or getting in a fight. The dogs have learned, and now sleep on my side of the bed!

It wasn't really a bad dream, not what I would call a nightmare. Just an intense dream but waking from it was a shock as I became conscious at the moment my head was bouncing off the footboard. 

It would have been interesting having a video of it. Today my forehead is slighltly bruised but no-one has asked how I got it.