Have any of you hired someone from Model Mayhem for parties?

For my first pool party when I got here, I hired a shirtless bartender who was an acquaintance of my partner's. I clearly needed more than one bartender, so I asked a gogo dancer at one of the WeHo clubs if he'd do shirtless bartending, and he said yes, so I've also been hiring him. Of course, our guests referred to him as "the hot one." We recently attended a memorial service for a neighbor's late partner, and he asked me for the contact information for the "hot one" (though he wasn't shirtless for the memorial, of course). Well, I really enjoy have "the hot one" as bartender, as do my guests (he's an internet hit). Pool party season will be starting soon, and I'm thinking of finding another "hot one." I guess I could approach some gogo boys again, but I wondered if it's appropriate to contact some models on Model Mayhem and ask them if they'd do shirtless bartending for pool parties. Any of you done that?

I mean, maybe this man:

623e76c08bbe9.jpg
WWW.MODELMAYHEM.COM

Official model mayhem page of Ben Lins; member since Jul 11,2011 has 25 images, 161 friends on Model Mayhem.

Or:

63e4247e71d73.jpg
WWW.MODELMAYHEM.COM

Official model mayhem page of DHLA; member since Apr 30,2015 has 10 images, 399 friends on Model Mayhem.

Or:

62bda31aa86c6.jpg
WWW.MODELMAYHEM.COM

Official model mayhem page of ChanceAlexander; member since Oct 1,2012 has 42 images, 155 friends on Model Mayhem.

Great suggestion. Their Los Angeles selection is limited, but that's definitely a good option. They don't list their prices (that I could find) on their website. Any idea how much they charge?

54 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

One of my gay friends always has the most beautiful men serving at his parties.

He uses a service that specifically hires attractive models to work serving at events

I wonder if they have an LA version.